501st Legion Clone Trooper (ROTS) - Archive Line

Reaction score
The 501st Legion Clone Trooper (ROTS) - from EE exclusive 4-pack - will be reissued as part of the 2021 Archive Line Wave 3. Uses older clone body. 😞

Available for pre-order beginning tomorrow, June 10th, at 1:00pm ET at most major retailers. On shelf late 2021. MSRP $22.99.

Press Images

Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Carded-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-1-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-2-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-3-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-4-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-5-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Carded.jpg

Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-2.jpg

Black-Series-501st-Legion-Clone-Trooper-ROTS-Archive-Loose-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am happy that Hasbro finally but slowly do single versions of the way overpriced EE 4-pack, 2 done 2 to go ( I count the BB Shocktrooper too )
But rethinking, I would have prefered the plain white Phase II trooper from that other 4-pack for this archive slot.

That way we could armybuild like hell AND do custom paint for whatever colorpattern everyone wants 🤔😉

Reaction score
I have two of these already. Not sure I'll bother getting another, but it's great for those that didn't get him the first time.

Reaction score
I might spring for one of these, didn't get the original and love the Archive packaging

Reaction score
Certainly the highlight of the wave for me at least. I'm sure people will want to army build this guy. Need at least 2, but I wouldn't be opposed to getting 4.

Reaction score
Well we just got Echo and they're making Captain Rex available again. Finally any 501st army builders can build to their hearts content. I want to but I also don't want to. I would also expect Fives at some point in the future considering there is a TVC version of him.

Reaction score
My favorite clone (excluding commanders), and I never got this one, so very happy he's getting released.
Rest of wave, not so much.

Reaction score
Managed to order a couple from BigBad in between the site going down for maintenance coming up and going down again

Reaction score
Kind of weird with Best Buy. I had 2 in my cart but every time I tried to check out it kept saying "not available for the delivery method selected please select a different delivery method". It's a pre-order and the only option was to have it shipped. There was no other option. Now it says "coming soon" and you can't put the item in your cart.

Reaction score
I went and ordered one on BBTS, didn't want to sleep on this one just in case.

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to determine if this is the new phase 2 Clone Armor buck, or the original sculpt that was in the Order 66 4-pack?

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to determine if this is the new phase 2 Clone Armor buck, or the original sculpt that was in the Order 66 4-pack?

It's the original sculpt, you can see the pins in the elbows and knees for the double knee/elbow type articulation.

The other giveaways are the slightly thicker visor the old helmet sculpt has and the thick elbow straps that show this hasn't even been updated to the Rex standard to get slightly more bend out of the double elbows. This is original sculpt in every detail.

Reaction score
Take with a grain of salt, but I just received an email today from GS that my order for these will be shipped soon. Checked under my account and the original date of 12/1 has now been updated to 9/1. 🙏