50+ Misc. Figs, Republic Dropship, Millennium Falcon. For Sale

Reaction score
List just updated with more star wars figures, GI Joe figures, and Mcfarlanes NFL figures. Prices have also been reduced on select items. Check it out!

Reaction score
Hi all, I am now accepting offers for everything for sale as well as trades. Really need these things gone. Thanks -David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Commandercode, you really need to have a full list of what you're selling listed in the first post with prices for each or as a lot to be in line with our forum rules. We do have an image hosting software called "Photo Gallery" that you can find at the top of the forum and that's perfect for uploading your images as enlargeable thumbnails within your post.

Reaction score
Commandercode, you really need to have a full list of what you're selling listed in the first post with prices for each or as a lot to be in line with our forum rules. We do have an image hosting software called "Photo Gallery" that you can find at the top of the forum and that's perfect for uploading your images as enlargeable thumbnails within your post.
Thank you, I apologize for any inconvience. I will update this thread shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi all, I have some misc. 3.75 figures for sale here. All figures are loose and complete. There are some Galactic Heroes on the thread, a republic gunship, and some vintage mini figures. Please do not hesitate to PM me with questions, or if you are interested. All figures have accessories unless otherwise posted. The preferred way of payment is PayPal but I am willing to use other options if necessary. Shipping costs are not included in the prices.
Please PM me for a quote on shipping, only shipping in the US. If you buy multiple figures and or a vehicle shipping will vary. The list of what I have for sale is below, if you would like to see a picture please let me know.
All prices are negotiable, make me an offer :grin:

Star Wars Unleashed Battle Packs:
Star Wars Unleashed Battle Pack lot- $35
this includes: Battle droids, snow troopers, wookies, clone troopers phase I and II, and jedi.
Vehicles (Rare):
Republic Gunship (Revenge of the sith-2005)-$75 USD
1995 Millennium Falcon- $90 USD
3.75 inch:
Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike(episode 3)-$9 USDClone Airborne Trooper(episode 3)-$10 USD
Obi Wan Episode Two-$8 USD
Han Solo Endor (1995)-$6 USD
Han Solo Hoth(1995)-$6 USD
Han Solo with Carbonite-$8 USD
Clone trooper sergeant phase two(episode 3)-$6 USD
Luke Skywalker Hoth-$7 USD
Clone Wars Phase One Clone-$5 USD
Clone Wars Obi Wan Kenobi-$7 USD
Obi Wan Kenobi (Padawan-1999)-$10 USD
General Grievous (missing arm)-$3 USD
Snow trooper-$7 USD
Darth Maul (Dual sabers-1999)-$10 USD
Luke Skywalker Dagobah (No accessories-1995)-$7 USD
Darth Vader (No accessories-1995)-$6 USD
Captain Rex(clone wars)-$7 USD
C3PO (power of the force-1995)-$10 USD
Storm troopers x2 (No accessories-1995)-$6 USD
Clone Trooper (Phase two, episode 3)-$5 USD
Red Clone Trooper Commander (Phase two)-$7 USD
Blue Arc Trooper (Phase one)-$10 USD
Thread with pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/gfrv3
Hi CommanderCode, I'm interested in buying your $35 Unleashed figure lot. Would like to buy them from you as soon as possible. Please send me a message when you can. Thank you!

Last edited: