5 Figure Multipack

Reaction score
So not only did they do a basic Maz with Jetpack, for the scene she was actually in. But they also felt the need for the accurate Holo version for that very same scene?! lol IMO Maz just isn't that worthy of a character for this many versions. She's a one note, and basically phoned in her TLJ performance.

Sadly, another PASS
I wonder how many 95% useless Multi-packs they can do?

Reaction score
So not only did they do a basic Maz with Jetpack, for the scene she was actually in. But they also felt the need for the accurate Holo version for that very same scene?! lol IMO Maz just isn't that worthy of a character for this many versions. She's a one note, and basically phoned in her TLJ performance.

Sadly, another PASS
I wonder how many 95% useless Multi-packs they can do?
Hopefully the eventual Solo multi-pack will take after R1 and not TFA and TLJ. With more than 1 new figure in it.

Reaction score
I liked the other Last Jedi multipack and the Rogue One multipack. I passed on the Force Awakens set and I'll be passing on this one. I just don't really care about hologram figures.

Reaction score
I liked the other Last Jedi multipack and the Rogue One multipack. I passed on the Force Awakens set and I'll be passing on this one. I just don't really care about hologram figures.
I've passed on them all. Solo may be the first I buy depending on the figures included.

Reaction score
This seems like the best thread to talk about a possible Solo pack too.

I would expect/predict a reissue of 5 POA Han from the force link reader, maybe a Kessel/Dryden’s place Qi’ra, hawaiian Lando, and one other character. Maybe a reissued Mimban stormie would make sense, but this pack (if it exists) was planned long before the first wave, so the relative popularity and scarcity we’ve seen on that figure could not have influenced the decision. Droids or aliens are always cool, but I don’t necessarily see them going that way here. Not that I’d complain if they did.

How about everybody else, any predictions?

Reaction score
This seems like the best thread to talk about a possible Solo pack too.

I would expect/predict a reissue of 5 POA Han from the force link reader, maybe a Kessel/Dryden’s place Qi’ra, hawaiian Lando, and one other character. Maybe a reissued Mimban stormie would make sense, but this pack (if it exists) was planned long before the first wave, so the relative popularity and scarcity we’ve seen on that figure could not have influenced the decision. Droids or aliens are always cool, but I don’t necessarily see them going that way here. Not that I’d complain if they did.

How about everybody else, any predictions?
THat pack seems too good to be true. They maaaybe reissue Han from Force Glove, but I don't think Qi'Ra and Lando will be there. One of them might. Two will be random troopers.

Reaction score
Is it as cut and dried as that?

I know the Rogue One and TLJ sets were like that, but Takodana Encounter was all heroes. I’m not sure I buy the idea that the options are so rigidly predetermined. Not that two troopers isn’t highly possible. Just...there is a big difference between Hasbro thinking “well, we have this general pattern” and them thinking “there now exists a fully mechanical rule such that any possible future cognition about this topic is automatically precluded”

As for the idea that the specific suggestion seems utopian, what if the 4th were the same Chewie they already put out there? Then you have Han, Qi’ra, Lando, Chewie— the hero group, a la TFA. Not as nice as another new character, but still a pretty respectable set. IMO at least.

Yours is a valid point though. What would a 4 pack with a couple troopers be like?

Reaction score
Mimban: 1) upcoming single carded Han(mudtrooper) repainted and slight retool w/ non removable face mask/helmet to make a generic trooper
2) upcoming single carded Han(mudtrooper) repainted and slight retool w/ TLJ Hux arms and long coat, repainted w/ Beckett's head
3) upcoming single carded Han(mudtrooper) repainted and retooled w/ muti-arms soft goods coat/cloak non removable helmet/mask (ie Rio)
4) Val in trooper disguise-- the ALL-NEW figure....this set assuming the trio thieves' single release is their non disguised outfit-
could sub a mimban stormtrooper single carded repack if any 1 of the trio are the single released versions

Train Heist- 1) Range trooper..repaint slight
2) Han -- coat /googles
3) Chewbacca w/ goggles
4) Enfys' gang member (NEW Figure) [but I could see Enfys herself repacked]

Kessel: 1) Guard repaint/variant
2) Qi'ra
3) Beckett in disguise (Lando skiff retool)
4) Droid -maybe 2 small droids

Sabacc: 1) Tropical Lando (repaint fig.)
2) Han (starter kit repack)
3) "6-eyes"
4) "Scissorpunch"

now have said that, wasn't this thread initially about the 5 figure TLJ set w/ holo maz?

Reaction score
I like your pack ideas! Particularly the Kessel one, but would happily buy any of them. It’s pretty cool the Solo pack could go in so many different directions and still be good.

Reaction score
Since it has been canceled by EE, does anyone think this multi-pack is going to end up at the deep discount stores like Ross?

Reaction score
Mimban: 1) upcoming single carded Han(mudtrooper) repainted and slight retool w/ non removable face mask/helmet to make a generic trooper
2) upcoming single carded Han(mudtrooper) repainted and slight retool w/ TLJ Hux arms and long coat, repainted w/ Beckett's head
3) upcoming single carded Han(mudtrooper) repainted and retooled w/ muti-arms soft goods coat/cloak non removable helmet/mask (ie Rio)
4) Val in trooper disguise-- the ALL-NEW figure....this set assuming the trio thieves' single release is their non disguised outfit-
could sub a mimban stormtrooper single carded repack if any 1 of the trio are the single released versions

Train Heist- 1) Range trooper..repaint slight
2) Han -- coat /googles
3) Chewbacca w/ goggles
4) Enfys' gang member (NEW Figure) [but I could see Enfys herself repacked]

Kessel: 1) Guard repaint/variant
2) Qi'ra
3) Beckett in disguise (Lando skiff retool)
4) Droid -maybe 2 small droids

Sabacc: 1) Tropical Lando (repaint fig.)
2) Han (starter kit repack)
3) "6-eyes"
4) "Scissorpunch"

now have said that, wasn't this thread initially about the 5 figure TLJ set w/ holo maz?

I would totally snag the Sabacc set without question as well as Kessel. the Train Heist one might be a pass as I have all the figures already (except the random Enfys Nest member)

Reaction score
This set has dropped temporarily to to $45 at TRU Canada (About $38 US with sales tax). Still widely available if there are interested parties south of the border.