5.5", Value Series, Dollar General figures series- what characters have been made?

Reaction score
Without having to justify it (I can't), I have a soft spot for these cheapy figures. Most recently they are showing up in Walmarts and Five Below stores. I know they've been around since TFA came out, but does anyone know exactly what characters have been made in this line (if you can even call it a line)?

This is what I have so far:

Finn
Rey
Phasma
First Order Stormtrooper
First Order Snowtrooper
Kylo Renn
Darth Vader
Han Solo
Luke Jedi
Darth Maul
Kanan Jarrus
C-3po
Young Han Solo
The Mandalorian
The child

Reaction score
I think you've got the full list.

FWIW, I'm waiting patiently for a classic OT Stormtrooper to fill out the ranks a bit - even if they're a bit short for Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Spotted this Mando multipack at WM yesterday, didn't bother to check the price, as I don't collect them. Figured I'd post in case anyone here is into them. Noticed that most were available as boxed singles as well. I believe they are 3 POA, and I'm guessing they're for little kids or other value-oriented customers. Its strange that they will release these, but not basic 3.75 figures anymore.

View media item 406359

Reaction score
I guess it will depend on the price on whether they sell or not, but at 3POA I can't imagine too much interest. I mean if they had to can 5POA what data are they using that supports even more reduced articulation? These can't be that much cheaper than 5POA either considering they're swivel joints. Even as a Kid I'd have been unenthused if receiving something like this, and they think it would go well today when everything is over articulated in some cases?

Oh well it's not my Money they're investing, just the over all Star Wars budget...

Reaction score
I believe I read that single-packed figures are $5, so I'm guessing the multipack is $25, as one of them must be free in order for the bundle to be worth buying, right? The Deathtrooper is exclusive to this set probably. If I could get 6 characters from TROS for $25 in 3.75 scale, even with 3 POA, I'd probably buy it since we have next to nothing. Now I don't buy the PVC sets that are statues, but close to 3.75 scale, though a limited articulation offering would be tempting to fill in the gaps - surely if they can do $5 figures in 5-6 scale, they can do the same for 3.75 scale at the same price, but we're being charged $11 for 5 POA Retro figures - these must be made of garbage plastic to be so cheap?

Reaction score
Well it's certainly not recycled plastics because that process costs a lot more than using raw plastic.

Reaction score
In these tough economic times...my family has to make their own figures. Hope they keep the value line.

Attachments

• 20220613_144134.jpg
    20220613_144134.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
These multipacks are apparently selling (singles were sold out), I've seen them a number of times, and at one store, they went from half a dozen to only two sets left on the shelf. It's a decent deal, considering you can buy a multipack of 6 figures for the price of a single TBS figure, or a "deluxe" TVC Boba Fett, lol. I can't help but feel we're getting ripped off buying SA figures, heck even Retro is now 11.99 - they're shaking us for all we're worth when it comes to this hobby, lol. If only Hasbro offered value figures in 3.75 scale, I'd consider them.

Reaction score
These multipacks are apparently selling (singles were sold out), I've seen them a number of times, and at one store, they went from half a dozen to only two sets left on the shelf. It's a decent deal, considering you can buy a multipack of 6 figures for the price of a single TBS figure, or a "deluxe" TVC Boba Fett, lol. I can't help but feel we're getting ripped off buying SA figures, heck even Retro is now 11.99 - they're shaking us for all we're worth when it comes to this hobby, lol. If only Hasbro offered value figures in 3.75 scale, I'd consider them.
Agree. I am not optimistic the prices of the TVC or TBS will stay at its current price levels with the costs to produce figures. I am buying the value line and making my own.