4H Mythic Legions

Reaction score
Anybody around here still collecting Mythic Legions?

Reaction score
Anybody around here still collecting Mythic Legions?

Definitely - the new Advent of Decay set that was just delivered was amazing. Waiting anxiously for the Soul Spiller add-ons to be delivered.

Reaction score
I actually just got into this line at the end of last year. These figures are amazing! So far, my favorite is B'alam. I bought one of the older figures first (Bubutros) and he felt a little fragile, so it was a while before I picked another up, but B'alam definitely converted me!

Reaction score
I've really enjoyed AoD. Very glad I decided to pull the trigger!

Anybody get in Soul Spiller yet?

Reaction score
I preordered Cowards! But I think he's still a ways away from showing up.

I received Faunus this weekend and just opened him up. He's super cool! I can't get over how much the headsculpt really pushes these figures over the top!

Reaction score
I'm just now getting into these. Banking hard on the upcoming in stock sale of All Stars 2.0.

Got Vorgus Vermillius as I wanted him no matter what. Baron Volligar has been my favorite since these were shown, if anyone has one they'd let go of met me know!

There aren't many older ones I feel I gotta have and honestly don't want to get too deep into these as while they're cool there's a lot of reuse and they don't have any real merits for me to buy them on besides being ****** figures. Trying to only get the ones that speak to me.

Reaction score
Did anybody else get in on the July In-Stock sale? Aside from the site being flooded and going down, I was able to pick up some goodies and hope other folks here also had some success.

It's a great line and I hope 4H is maturing as a business.