4H Cosmic Legions

Reaction score
Four Horsemen is starting a new line called Cosmic Legions and considering this is a Star Wars forum I thought there might be some interest considering the space theme. This is the first real look at a character we've gotten so far and looks to be some reptilian 4 armed creature that looks to me like it would be one of their oversized 9" ogre-scale (from Mythic Legions) characters.

240952266_593767268662237_1389869834493321394_n.jpg

Reaction score
Dammit. As being someone who just picked up my first Mythic Legions figure, these might be hard to resist.

Reaction score
Oh man...I haven't ever dabbled in Mythic Legions, partly due to expense and also because, as a Johnny-come-lately, I don't really understand the mythos (natch).

But a new line with a whole new world being built? And it's more space-fantasy themed? This is calling me. I just need to decide whether I'll get a two or three to stand on their own or do the all-in package. Which is a lot of money, but...it might be worth it?

Reaction score
I will say one thing, I'm new to Mythic Legions but those things never decrease in value. The cheapest you can get them is direct from 4Horsemen, then from shops that sell at a markup, then it is relative market value. Essentially, supply limit is calculated at the very beginning with all these pre-orders and that is it. They aren't as big as Hasbro and other companies so there is a lot less overall product that is wholly dependent on how many people and stores order at the start.

They do reissues of Mythic Legions but only once per character. They let people vote from a pool of characters which they'd like reissued.

Reaction score
That's a fair point -- considering that I've only seen Mythic Legion figures in rare glimpses at the second stage (shops with markup) and otherwise at market value (too rich for my blood), it makes sense to think that there is a serious ROI on them. That's what I'll tell myself when dropping hundreds of dollars on a whole new collecting line.

Reaction score
Update: while I didn't go all-in, I did get a nice selection of figures and spent more money than I should have on a new line. (And I also dabbled in some ML figures during the recent in-stock sale. Oh boy.)

Anyway, posting to serve as a reminder that the pre-order window closes tonight.