4A-7 - CW13

GNT

Reaction score

4A-7 tricked Anakin into thinking he was the humble caretaker at the Teth Monastery in the new Clone Wars movie but was working alongside Asajj and Dooku into getting Jabba the Hutt to believe the Jedi were against Rotta getting kidnapped through a video recording.

I'd personally would love to see this figure get made to fill out a whole Teth set up and would love a removable head while we're at it.

Who's going to buy this figure?

Reaction score
Re: 4A-7

I'd like to see him. It would be an easy figure for Hasbro to make because they can just tool a new head and put it on the SA animated C3PO body.

Reaction score

I loved him his voice was my favorite droid voice, I really do hope this droid type is made, I would defenitly get him. It's funny how all the evil looking protcol droids are...evil. You know? I mean speaking as if we existed in the star wars universe...People go get droids like they would a washing machine. You think people would catch on evil looking droid = evil droid. So your at the droid store and your walking down rows of Droids and you say you know I'm tired of that old 3PO unit and you get this guy...what were you thinking? Next thing you know you wake up to this thing standing over you with a pillow in it's hands about to smother you lol...

Reaction score

My son was just asking me about a figure of this droid this morning. I told him that he's probably on the way.

Reaction score

Would be kinda cool to see this one made, he's got a cool design.

Reaction score

I'd say this guy is a no-brainer to get made. Played a significant role in the film and is a simple repaint with a new head.

Reaction score

I really like his deceiving cowardly nature. His introductory shot in the movie had a certain mystique,
that gave away the feeling this character might be be behind the kidnapping of Rotta.

If they make a figure of him, I do hope they give him those blue translucent eyes.

GNT

Reaction score

AlrikFassbauer said:
Personally, I'd prefer it as an realistically looking droid.
Just like seeing a possible animated figure it would be pretty easy to make a realistc version as well, All Hasbro has to do is reuse the Edor C-3PO or 4-LOM body and we're set.

Reaction score

I want a figure of him too. Even though it would be easy for Hasbro to make him (and TC-70 for that matter), and don't know if they'll bother. If not, the silver RA-7 build-a-fiugre is a decent fill in for the character.

Reaction score

I dont really see this character as a basic figure, or even in a battlepack for that matter, I think Hasbro should add B-A-D parts to the CW line as well, so we can get secondary droids, like this one...

Reaction score

I'd definitely want a figure of him. It sucks Ahsoka got all angry and killed him. He could have been the somewhat unreliable and incompetant commander who appears every few episodes only to lose and then come up with another plan.
The B-A-D idea is excellent, I'd definitely get the figures if it meant I could get him.

GNT

Reaction score

That's correct C-3PO lost his head and in the end managed to get fixed and return to normal. I have a feeling we'll see the evil droid once again which means better chances of seeing a figure of him.

Reaction score

That would be sweet. Considering that he's only a Protocol Droid, he's actually fairly competant by fooling two Jedi, which is pretty hard to pull off. It would be great that if they do rebuild him, that he is in the same league with Grievous and Ventress, but rather than directly fighting, comes up with intricate and difficult battleplans. He could be portrayed as one of the Seperatists' top strategists.
Either way a figure of him would be neat. Should he come with any accesories?

Reaction score

I think there is a good chance we will see him, if the book holds true. In the Clone War novel He transfer all this information before he powers down.

GNT

Reaction score

patess said:
Either way a figure of him would be neat. Should he come with any accesories?
Would could he come with?

Mini Holo Ahsoka, Rotta and Anakin maybe?

Reaction score

Yeah, he gets rebuilt and vader assigns him to clean toilets on the first death star. I like this figure as well.

Reaction score

So, did anyone else see (at least) half of 4A-7 laying around in the hold of Gha Nachkt's ship? Wonder if he's going to make any more "re-appearances" in the series...

G

CantThinkOfAName said:
So, did anyone else see (at least) half of 4A-7 laying around in the hold of Gha Nachkt's ship? Wonder if he's going to make any more "re-appearances" in the series...
I too saw that! I hopethey make a figure of him now that he is in the movie and the series.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: 4-A7

Looks like we'll be getting him after all with a battle droid blaster as well...

Reaction score

Hmmm, between this and the Jawa two pack, I may have to buy my first animated Star Wars figs ever... He looks totally amazing! As do the Jawas.

Reaction score

Maybe. I think I'll have to see it in person first.

Reaction score

He looks pretty good for a repaint / retool, it would be nice if he came with an Asajj hologram or something similar.

Reaction score

it says late august so i can expect to get this guy, whorm loathesome and the commando droid sometime in october or november.

Reaction score

Yeah he looks great. From what I remember he wasn't that cool in the show (unless I'm thinking of a different droid) but I will be picking him up.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: 4-A7 - No.##

Can't wait to see this one made, I've wanted him made since the movie was released. Sign me up for a couple.

Reaction score

Yeah, 4A-7 looks the goods so far!

I don't really want to get caught up in this line, but some of the figures are getting more to my taste with each passing wave.
Like Mark said, now that there's Jawas too, they're on my radar as well - I'll be hitting the 10 TCW figure mark soon!

GNT

Reaction score

VintijDroidGutzz said:
Yeah, 4A-7 looks the goods so far!

I don't really want to get caught up in this line, but some of the figures are getting more to my taste with each passing wave.
Like Mark said, now that there's Jawas too, they're on my radar as well - I'll be hitting the 10 TCW figure mark soon!
Why stop at 10...keep going
This line is pretty good.