41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper #145 (EE)

GNT

Reaction score
Every collection needs at least one elite Clone Trooper!
Exclusive Vintage Collection Stormtrooper action figure!
Inspired by
Revenge Of The Sith
Features a premium deco and multiple points of articulation.
Previously released in the 3 3/4-inch The Black Series line, the 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper returns here with the super-scarce movie-accurate deco with grey shoulder pans and shins

Here's your chance to recreate your favorite moments from Revenge Of The Sith! The Vintage Collection Elite Clone Trooper 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure - Exclusive features a premium deco, multiple points of articulation, and a design inspired by Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

Last edited:
Reaction score
well at least I know I have a chance of actually getting an exclusive.

Reaction score
Doesn't this elite / Coruscant Guard deco exist on a few previously released clones? I swear I have three versions of it - another easy pass from the repaint & repack line.

Reaction score
Who asked for this guy? It would be better if he didn’t have that damn bobble head helmet. I’m waiting to see the card art but not optimistic. LIKELY PASS

Reaction score
Good thing I checked back on EE. I didn't know there was gonna be a second exclusive. I was about 5 hours behind the announcement and thought I should act fast, so I preordered one.

Then I learned this was pretty much a repack of the TBS figure. Only ...

... it all came flooding back. This was the trooper with 2 versions. Version 1 had just the "gray piping" deco, but Version 2 was repainted with the gray belt, shoulders and shin guards, like this guy. I never found that TBS Version 2 iteration.

So I'm glad I'm getting this guy for TVC. Worked out well.:awesome:

Reaction score
No offense, but there are much more interesting looking Clones/Commanders out there! This a is a major pass, the least visually stunning of the Clan. And yes, this one had had a few releases already. I'd have rather had Fives or Dogma, or Bacara. Not to mention Commander Fox, always thought his (non Animated) design was cool. And there's Gregor. Why Hasbro always seems to go with the mundane is beyond me.

Oh and if they're into doing so many Exclusives, Krell had better be on the list! IMO, I'm not gonna pay an Exclusive premium for a Clone repaint!

Reaction score
I guess Hasbro felt some redemption(s) was/were needed after that Black Series 'debacle' regarding the missing gray apps on the initial release. The revised European version wasn't entirely accurate either. I guess Hasbro doesn't have employees with managerial accounting experience to understand the 'theory' of DRIFT (Do It Right The First Time). :|

Reaction score
Hasbro's willingness to go back to the well with this one begs the question--- when do we get the red captain and yellow commander ranks from AOTC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Wouldn't the Clone Captain and/or Clone Commander been a much better option after they botched and used the wrong mould for the Geonisis Jedi battlepacks?

EDIT: Post above mine - high five

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would rather it be The Imperial Dignitary if they are going the exclusive route. They can sell a Clone trooper anytime, anywhere of any design.

Reaction score
A definite pass for me... and a somewhat baffling choice on Hasbro's part (IMO).
I think they saw it as a chance to fix the Black Series figure. His belt and the armor on the backs of his gloves were both the wrong color (white), even after the running change. They're finally correct (gray) on this version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the only incentive i'd have to get this one is if it released on a potf coin tvc card like the barge yak face. This should be how tvc excl figs should be released. BTW, any good EE codes like their past $99 orders , free shipping or $15 off $99 orders. They haven't had either of those in a long time

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 'baffling' part about it is why it wasn't done right the first time! :\ Yeah, I totally get their opportunity for 'redemption', but it's another wasted slot creating yet again collector 'frustration'. Hasbro, the words is quotes are your vocabulary words for today....repeat after me....

Reaction score
This piece was a complete surprise. But it seems like Hasbro is cognizant of some things here: making good on some errors in the past. To that end, I wonder if they're also going to get around to that running change of the Utai that was never released?

And watching https://youtu.be/Be3EqDcm9D8?t=25209]the Hasbro session on the SyFy stage [/LEFT]I was surprised to hear Hasbro acknowledge that they had never actually gotten the deco on the 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper correct, either in the ROTS line or in the 3.75" Black Series of 2013. But the facial likeness is probably one of the most dour looking troopers I've ever seen. I also hope the helmet holds up a bit better than previous removable helmets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
But it seems like Hasbro is cognizant of some things here: making good on some errors in the past.
In all fairness, I'll give them that (just a bit) :weeabooface: ....although some of the details on some of the 6" reissues deserve a second look, namely Yoda and Biker Scout (see my comments on the appropriate threads).

Reaction score
I hate this mold of the Clone Trooper. Waste of space.

Reaction score
I placed an order for a couple from Dorkside. I love this Clone mold.

Reaction score
Looking forward to this figure as I didn't get it before. That said, I definitely agree that there could have been more exciting figures, re-packs or even Clones included in the line. I'm glad we finally have a PT figure included in the new run of TVC but it definitely could've been more exciting even if it was a different re-pack. Hopefully we see more exciting PT figures in the new run soon.

I like that they've finally got the deco right and looking forward to seeing its TVC cardback though.

jim

Reaction score
Do we really need more clones?
With the amount of interesting characters there are to come out and come back with more clones

Reaction score
went on and got one a) to qualify for free shipping (if I was going to spend $14 on shipping, I may as well spend the same $14 on something tangible, b) paint aps are different enough than the Euro- only corrected TBS edition, and c) I have an extra clone officer pauldron to add to it to make a variation like I did w/ the 2 TRU mishap reissued yellow/red Clone officers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weird Prequels slot choice, definitely from out of nowhere (and pretty boring). But I kind of like him. I’ll get one, actually.

Reaction score
Just how many “elite” classes of clone are there? I’ll probably pick this guy up for pennies on the dollar on the secondary market like much of my others.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just how many “elite” classes of clone are there?
While not specifically carrying the 'elite' title, I'd say ARC troopers and Clone Commandos hold that respective status. There is also the Galactic Marines (21st Nova Corp).

Reaction score

While not specifically carrying the 'elite' title, I'd say ARC troopers and Clone Commandos hold that respective status. There is also the Galactic Marines (21st Nova Corp).
I agree those troopers you mentioned are the most prominent of the ‘elite’ troops.
I think I get it. The 41st Elite’Corps is such by virtue of the fact the word ‘elite’ is in it’s title. Fair call I guess. Of course the Coruscant Guard, the Clone Assassins, Spec Ops troopers, Utapau Shadow Troopers, Razor Squadron and the 501st all get a little bit of the elite limelight too. Why not I guess.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might get a couple of this guy for a small squad or so but I'm not 100% positive.. I'd rather Hasbro focus on new figures instead of the endless repacks/rehash

Reaction score
Utapau ( 212th?) colors were always the most iconic/ needed phase II clone from ROTS, I always thought.

That is also one they swung nd missed at several times, although the TVC versions is good if yo rub a pencil eraser on the (removable why?) helmets to get the weird green discoloration off of them, which I have done to some of mine but its tedious. So I just pretend Utapau system has a weird colored sun ( like Geonosis).

Anyway this same mold could have been used for them.

Reaction score
Elite Clone Trooper - EE

^^This same mold has already been used for the 212th Utapau clone trooper:

The only clone troopers (captains notwithstanding) that have not been released in this sculpt are the red AOTC Captain and yellow AOTC Commander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know this is weird but I still prefer the old swivel( on BJ) hips version.... It went by a # name for years, they made all the 1st phase, a LOT of different 2nd phase clone (A lot more than this thinner, BJ hips mold)... things like the 442nd, 327 StarCorps, whatever those red and green commanders from ROTS were. Anyway that is still my fav mold if only because army building was so much easier in those days so I have lots of them. I have never liked the slimmer (Clone wars cartoon style Id bet) that the TVC 501st, AOTC figs were made in.
If this new Elite clone is that mold I may not chase it since I have like 10 of the old ones.

Reaction score
212th always was my favorite Battalion, but I stopped after 20 troopers of the old mold. And I just didn't feel like shelling the cash to update them. It also strikes me that the color seems wrong on the figure, as the picture shows more of a yellow color similar to 327th, rather than orange. lol

This release really seems a waste when they didn't see much action, aside from Coruscant landing platform. Especially in today's climate.
My vote is still with a new Bly or Bacara!

Reaction score
I know this is weird but I still prefer the old swivel( on BJ) hips version.... It went by a # name for years, they made all the 1st phase, a LOT of different 2nd phase clone (A lot more than this thinner, BJ hips mold)... things like the 442nd, 327 StarCorps, whatever those red and green commanders from ROTS were. Anyway that is still my fav mold if only because army building was so much easier in those days so I have lots of them. I have never liked the slimmer (Clone wars cartoon style Id bet) that the TVC 501st, AOTC figs were made in.
If this new Elite clone is that mold I may not chase it since I have like 10 of the old ones.
BEST clone trooper molds were Clone Wars super poseable (2003) and ROTS #41
TVC skinny trooper and onward looks more like Crack Trooper than Clone Trooper!

Reaction score
#41 1 is the one I was trying to remember, thank you dude, I bet I have hundreds all told across AOTC and ROTS. Still just holds UP especially in big suads pouring out of AT TEs.

Reaction score
As always personal preference is subjective. For the longest time I preferred the #41, even built quite an army of them in every Battalion. And therefore was very resistant to the new TVC "Crack Trooper" as you put it.

But after time, the new look grew on me because of how streamline it was. And more accurate to the onscreen mold used. IMO, the #41 just looks too bulbous.