4 VSTC Biker Scouts

Reaction score
At the South Jordan City WalMart (between 12300 S and 10600 S just off the freeway) had 4 VSTC Biker Scouts. At least three of them had POPs. I only checked 3. That Walmart is selling all of their VSTC figures for $4. I saw them today (08/29/06) around 5:00 am.

Reaction score
Re: start a new thread

I'm sick of re-reading this header. Please tell me your not all dead in Utah. echuta

Reaction score

We're not. There's just a different site that all of us Utah collectors post at.

Reaction score

Which one do you gentlemen post at?

Reaction score
Re: Utah thread elsewhere?

Yes, I was kidding in hopes of some response, or activity. I'll ask again, Where are the spawn of the indigenous settlers of Utah posting, if not here? Curious. echuta

Reaction score
Re: Sepratist thread

Well, it just makes sense that the seventh generation of the offspring of the migrated indiginous peoples of the western/new world appearence of Christ would opt/subscribe to pursue a separate location/website to devulge thier most recent star wars action figure finds.

I found the new IV-VI tins today; c'mon Tabernackle... sing your praises of participation on this best of SW finds board! Anyone? Bueller. Bueller. Fry? Frye?

God bless you all, Sepratists of the modern age. I joke, because the truth immulates/parallels our beloved hobby.

Thanks for playing Utah. Moderators, please hang this line up, we loyalists need the extra informative space...