4 Pack - Rey, Luke, Rose & FO Stormtrooper Officer

GNT

Reaction score
It appears Hasbro will be releasing some of the individual figures in a 4 pack according to Yahoo:

Thoughts on this pack?

Reaction score
What's this tease with the Heavy Trooper again? I mean, just release him in a single pack, or better yet in a 2-pack with a heavy assault cannon accessory.

Reaction score
What's this tease with the Heavy Trooper again? I mean, just release him in a single pack, or better yet in a 2-pack with a heavy assault cannon accessory.

that would be way to easy and make to much sense... besides if they did that what other figure could they put in there to attract people to buy the set?

Reaction score
I understand the marketing idea behind it, but the trooper's still incomplete IMO. The cannons on the FO snospeeder or BB-8 playset don't cut it for me. :p

Reaction score
that would be way to easy and make to much sense... besides if they did that what other figure could they put in there to attract people to buy the set?
dare I say..... leia (general battle gear)?..lol

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this is coming out? I checked the Kohl's near my house yesterday and no sign of it.

Reaction score
The Rogue One exclusive was released in October 2016, IIRC so hopefully this one will be as timely.

Reaction score
This set is terrible! Destined for clearance.
Not necessarily. People heard about this set enough ahead of time to make their purchases accordingly. A collector could have decided to wait for this set instead of getting Luke,Rose,and Rey separately. The TFA set wasn't revealed until well after the movie had been in the theatres thus most had all the figures sans Maz.

Reaction score
Agreed, much like the RO set with the muddy figures that was about $7 on clearance and that pathetic FA set with all repacks.

And DarkmanX I can't tell you how many Maz sets were on clearance for next to nothing. I also saw too many sets missing Maz.

Really a wasted exclusive again. Plus Kohls has that crazy price scheme where it's 50 bucks and you get it down to $35 after the 14,000 stackable discounts. You save $1.2 million on the bottom of your receipt haha

Reaction score
Agreed, much like the RO set with the muddy figures that was about $7 on clearance and that pathetic FA set with all repacks.

And DarkmanX I can't tell you how many Maz sets were on clearance for next to nothing. I also saw too many sets missing Maz.

Really a wasted exclusive again. Plus Kohls has that crazy price scheme where it's 50 bucks and you get it down to $35 after the 14,000 stackable discounts. You save $1.2 million on the bottom of your receipt haha

Oh I was saying the Maz set pegwarmed because it was announced so late that everyone had already bought all the figures except Maz.

Reaction score
Agreed. Mostly because of the retailer and pricing.

Yes, this set was available on Force Friday. And collectors could have sought it out then without doubling up on Rey, Luke and Rose.

But then there's the pricing and retailer to contend with. At $49.99 this set is more expensive for collectors, averaging out to $12.49 / per figure. That's $4.50~ more per figure than if you bought those figures at WalMart. A savvy Kohls shopper won't pay full price for these. Kohls has promotions like Kohls cash and their credit card that can give you some decent discounts at that chain. But if you don't shop at that chain already, are you really that motivated to get a new credit card? This new First Order Stormtrooper isn't worth that degree of aggravation to me, or the additional cost for each individual figure.

Reaction score
Where as you can buy the basic figures for 8 bucks a pop(sans the Stormtrooper commander of course). Of all the figures in repack and they give us ones already out. Eh I love the FQ Stormtrooper Commander from TFA.

Reaction score
The TFA exclusive was the same price as well, but that set contained the build a weapon accessories. With this set, you're paying the same Kohl's price for the Force Link technology....that's the tradeoff. I would have preferred a general release for a lower pricepoint, but regardless it'll go clearance in a couple months.

Reaction score
Even tho the stormy is a "new" character, it really isn't new. It a repacked stormtrooper w/ a repacked repairepainted accessory. I found the tfa stormy commander at a discount chain for 6 bucks ( well 3 since it wouldn't ring up and cashier just scanned my next item 2x & said, "here ya go, save some more") So I can just repaint the accessory myself. And I wish to ignore the subtitle difference in deco on the fig as well as talk8ng feature, then I saved time and $$$$ just for a"new" fig. Plus, I also get an extra big cannon gun for trooper variation as well

Reaction score
Yep. Spent a couple of minutes looking at one trying to figure out if there was any decent custom fodder but couldn't think of anything. I suppose someone could make an SA First Order Stormtrooper officer with the harness, but that isn't relevant to my interests. :grin:

Reaction score
If I saw this set for 7 bucks, I'd buy for the FO officer. I've already got one but a trooper is a trooper.

Reaction score
I checked Kohl's the other day, to see what's going on, and this set is marked down by like ten dollars. But the price is still close to $30. Yikes!