4" Lou Ferrigno as The Incredible Hulk figure & retro packaging

Reaction score
Hi all,

Even though my Christopher Reeve Superman figure didn't "hit the spot" with as many people as I thought, I'm still proceeding with my plans to produce these figures that never got made in the late 70's / early-mid 80's for my own collection.
Next up - Lou Ferrigno as The Incredible Hulk. I've completed the backing card already, but now work has started on the computer sculpt which will be 3d printed and paintd in classic Kenner style. I'm excited with how this is shaping up already.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Reaction score
That's pretty sweet. I'm a big time Hulk collector in addition to Star Wars.

Reaction score
Tough crowd. I won't even bother showing the Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man figure that is being worked on now.
I'm honestly very surprised that considering the amount of nostalgia and dare I say "love" for these characters as they appeared in the 70's / 80's movies and TV shows, there is such a complete lack of interest in what I've tried to do here. It really is pretty much just something for my own collection.

Reaction score
Tough crowd. I won't even bother showing the Nicholas Hammond Spider-Man figure that is being worked on now.
I'm honestly very surprised that considering the amount of nostalgia and dare I say "love" for these characters as they appeared in the 70's / 80's movies and TV shows, there is such a complete lack of interest in what I've tried to do here. It really is pretty much just something for my own collection.
A super heros forum would get more interest. You are on a Star Wars forum after all right?