3d design of a 1/6 scale Tie fighter including the interior

Reaction score
That makes two of us. Your Falcon cockpit has taken custom work to a whole new level along with the other projects you've shared, looking forward to seeing this!!!

Reaction score
Looking good so far! What's the material you used to cover the seat?

Reaction score
I love the ambition of your project. You're not waiting for Hot Toys to decide whether to release or let theirs remain only a convention display piece. Which program did you digitally sculpt the assets with?

Reaction score
T
I love the ambition of your project. You're not waiting for Hot Toys to decide whether to release or let theirs remain only a convention display piece. Which program did you digitally sculpt the assets with?
[/QUOTE

Thanks. I’m using Solidworks to model this fighter. I don’t see Hot Toys releasing any of their ships so I’m making my own.

Reaction score
It's coming along, no detail has escaped you! Love the use of magnets with the chair too, brilliant way to do that. How are you attaching the various greeblies? Superglue? Keep up the amazing work and thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
It's coming along, no detail has escaped you! Love the use of magnets with the chair too, brilliant way to do that. How are you attaching the various greeblies? Superglue? Keep up the amazing work and thanks for sharing!
I'm using Weldon to create chemical bond. need to buy more pinstripe tape to finish the other side.

Reaction score
Well, I subscribed :) always stellar work from you :)
Thank you. Appreciate it. Always glad to have subscribers for the channel

Attachments

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
A reminder when you're scooped up by Lucasfilm: you can find us at rebelscum.com 🤣