332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the 332nd Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper figure.

Who wants this figure?

Reaction score
I was wanting it originally until they released the photos yesterday and it looks like the orange is too bright. :/

I might pick this up in store if I see it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The only thing that I don’t like the look of on this new clone mold are the elbows. I like the pin-less approach but it doesn’t seem like they have the range of the double jointed ones, at least the improved ones like Rex. Guess I won’t know til I have this guy or the Kamino clone in hand but the pictures don’t give me a lot of hope.

Reaction score
I have no use for this particular trooper, though am tempted to get just to a have a 501st Clone and modify it a bit.

Reaction score
Judging from these pics the knee cap is a molded piece onto the bottom of the thigh...the left thigh has as swiverl and the knee cap swivelled to the side with it...

Reaction score
yeah, while it's nice to be able to do this it does make it look off, though i guess there's no real way to fix that issue. And for some people simply being able to put a figure in that pose is enough realism be damned.

Reaction score
Definitely want it. Not sure how I’ll get it unless it comes to other retailers, or Walmart Canada.

Reaction score
yeah, while it's nice to be able to do this it does make it look off, though i guess there's no real way to fix that issue. And for some people simply being able to put a figure in that pose is enough realism be damned.
Yes, well, you know, I really look for realism in Star Wars.

Reaction score
I prefer these single joint knees over the double jointed ones. The range of motion is a lot better than you'd expect them to be.

Personally Id rather the sculpt accommodate the articulation. I know that's a sore spot for some people, but to me, if that's the difference between buying figures vs statues.

Reaction score
I prefer these single joint knees over the double jointed ones. The range of motion is a lot better than you'd expect them to be.

Personally Id rather the sculpt accommodate the articulation. I know that's a sore spot for some people, but to me, if that's the difference between buying figures vs statues.
I'm with you on this

Reaction score
Not really a Must Have for me, but if I ever see it on the secondary market 'Ebay' at a decent price, I may pick it up. Personally I would be worried sick on how the packaging would arrive from WalMart preorder services.

Reaction score
So does that mean our orders are going to Walmart first so they can be roughed up?

On the serious side this is good news and maybe this means we'll actually be able to get a couple extra Mandos!

Reaction score
Interesting..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I read that this morning and then got excited when I saw an email from Wallyworld later in the day. But it was just a delay for Transformes RED. Walmart strikes again😂
Regardless looking forward to all 4 of these figures!

Reaction score
I would have thought that the Super Commandos also being en route would have been mentioned in the article since they're supposed to ship at the same time. At least that's why I specifically ordered those two together. I hope they don't end up shipping them separately 'cause that would almost guarantee a mailer bag instead of a box.

Reaction score
I would have thought that the Super Commandos also being en route would have been mentioned in the article since they're supposed to ship at the same time. At least that's why I specifically ordered those two together. I hope they don't end up shipping them separately 'cause that would almost guarantee a mailer bag instead of a box.
Being Walmart I wouldn’t be surprised. They did that to me years ago. Two of the same figure and another from save wave, ordered at once, got 3 separate shipments. I think two were in envelopes and I in a box

Reaction score
I've never gotten figures from walmart in an envelope. In fact, it's the only place that's sent me figures in a box a little bigger than the figure packaging, but with folded cardboard to keep the packaging in place in the box.

Reaction score
In all honesty, and nothing against the figure itself, but someone in the art department could have come up with something a little more interesting for the design. IMO
That's why this figure falls flat for me, it's just another 501st that dipped his head in a bucket of paint.

Reaction score
In all honesty, and nothing against the figure itself, but someone in the art department could have come up with something a little more interesting for the design. IMO
That's why this figure falls flat for me, it's just another 501st that dipped his head in a bucket of paint.
What were they supposed to do? This is from the final Clone Wars episodes where the 501st repainted their helmets themselves to honor Ahsoka. The 501st aren't painters/artists and to have them all completely repaint their armor is a bit much. Plus, it seemed very short notice between when they knew Ahsoka was coming back and when they repainted the helmets. Not to mention if they took it much further they would probably be going too far for someone that wasn't even a member of the Grand Republic military anymore.

Reaction score
What were they supposed to do? This is from the final Clone Wars episodes where the 501st repainted their helmets themselves to honor Ahsoka. The 501st aren't painters/artists and to have them all completely repaint their armor is a bit much. Plus, it seemed very short notice between when they knew Ahsoka was coming back and when they repainted the helmets. Not to mention if they took it much further they would probably be going too far for someone that wasn't even a member of the Grand Republic military anymore.
Fair point, but for such an advanced civilization, and consider how quickly Sabine could paint something up. Not to mention the various Gunship nose artwork, it's not exactly like those were coming off the assembly line painted like that. So I would expect some sort of machine that can just paint some kind of artwork on it and presto! Could have even been a simple emblem like the Wolfpack used.

As far as I'm concerned they really don't look remotely like it could be associated with Ahsoka, the orange paint could easily be honoring Plo Koon.

Reaction score
Have these hit Walmart stores as yet?
October 1st
As far as I'm concerned they really don't look remotely like it could be associated with Ahsoka, the orange paint could easily be honoring Plo Koon.
I don't see how, the pattern of the paint specifically mirrors Ahsoka's facial design.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like these guys and got a couple preorders as well as the HT versions but just like HT, Hasbro should have included the 501st standard helmet too.

Reaction score
The impression from the show was that they had maybe like 30-40 minutes from finding out they were accompanying her. And Sabine is a natural artist. These guys were just soldiers doing this on the fly.

Im hoping that since we practically got a whole new sculpt, that we'll be getting more of the individual clones instead of just "clone trooper" figures (although I'm COMPLETELY happy with no-name clones being exclusives, like the Walgreens one).

Reaction score
It's just a dumb idea to begin with.
Yeah, I love the Clone Wars show, the 501st and Ahsoka but it did seem very strange to me. Then again I also love Clone Troopers so any reason to throw some interesting new paint apps on them and I'm also happy. I just don't think too hard about it and appreciate more variety in the universe.