3.75" THE FORCE AWAKENS "GENERAL LEIA ORGANA" created by Customs for the Kid

Reaction score
3.75" THE FORCE AWAKENS "GENERAL LEIA ORGANA" created by Customs for the Kid

This figure was a team effort to bring to life. Dad modified the head and body of the figure, while I sculpted on her collar and painted her face and vest. The body we used to make her was from the Star Wars "Dark Horse: Infinites" Action Figure Comic 2-Pack, with the "White Vader and Princess Leia (Sniper)". After we sanded off the pockets below the shoulders on the Sniper body, we cut the circular braid off of the figure and fused it to the head of the Black Series - "Princess Leia Organa" action figure. The soft plastic part of the dress from the Black Series figure was then modified with scissors to make the vest for the new figure. After some minor sculpting and a fresh coat of paint, we added a very much desired figure to the collection and we just love the way she looks.

3.75" THE FORCE AWAKENS
"GENERAL LEIA ORGANA"
created by Customs for the Kid

Plenty more pictures on the blog:
https://customsforthekid.blogspot.com/2019/03/375-force-awakens-general-leia-organa.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
Easier way to make a custom Force Awakens General Leia

Endor Leia figure body
Last Jedi Leia head
vest from the Power of the Jedi rebel fleet trooper
optional. a belt from a Bespin Luke or do without a belt since she never wore one anyway

Reaction score

Endor Leia figure body
Last Jedi Leia head
optional. a belt from a Bespin Luke or do without a belt since she never wore one anyway

She does have a belt on and TLJ hair from that head is far from screen accurate.

Reaction score

Endor Leia figure body
Last Jedi Leia head

She does have a belt on and TLJ hair from that head is far from screen accurate.

Reaction score
This is an amazing custom. Thanks for sharing. I think I have a couple extra of all the components. Must try this out.

Reaction score
oh my freaking gawl.

who cares if theres too many pockets.jeez. Its still the right jacket anyway
If there is one thing that I have learned the last nine years that we have been customizing, is that if you have the slightest thing wrong, everyone is going to let you know about it. Therefore we tried to make our customs as screen accurate as we can.

Reaction score
Well not everyone does it YOUR way.

Other people will make a custom figure an easier way like mine which I have customized some figures and they turned out great with no frikkin problems at all. the removeable Power of the Jedi rebel fleet trooper jacket is the perfect jacket in my opionion. Not your opinion or anyone elses.

Im not forcing you to do the same exact damn thing but im just saying that its an easier way than to butcher and chop off pieces of a head or whatever.

Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree that there is more than one recipe to make a similar custom. Not arguing that at all. I was only pointing out that for the reasons I mentioned that your recipe is not screen accurate. I didn't want people to read your recipe and think they could get the SAME result.

Reaction score
so what if MY custom isn't "screen accurate". Youre makin it sound like other people should do and make one just like mine which Im not forcing anyone.

all I said was that theres an easier way to make a Force Awakens Leia by using an Endor Leia figure along with a Power of the Jedi rebel fleet trooper jacket, Last Jedi leia head. Thats all.

You go make your Force Awakens Leia your way. Ill make one my way.

Reaction score
so what if MY custom isn't "screen accurate". Youre makin it sound like other people should do and make one just like mine which Im not forcing anyone.

all I said was that theres an easier way to make a Force Awakens Leia by using an Endor Leia figure along with a Power of the Jedi rebel fleet trooper jacket, Last Jedi leia head. Thats all.

You go make your Force Awakens Leia your way. Ill make one my way.
Not saying it should be done my way or your way. Only pointed out the difference in screen accuracy. Sorry if I got you triggered.

Reaction score
Not saying it should be done my way or your way. Only pointed out the difference in screen accuracy. Sorry if I got you triggered.
Nice work as usual CFTK!

*leans in to Customsforthekid* *whispers* Let it go, he's, he's a bit *taps noggin*.

Reaction score
Well my custom Force Awakens Leia is great too. Im just saying my custom figure is easier to make
We heard you. If anyone wants to make a fan fiction General Leia they should use your recipe if they don't care if it doesn't look at all like she does in the film. Best of all it is EASY!

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, seriously Schutzie, what the hell is the matter with you? You can't seem to participate in any thread, let alone someone's personal custom thread without being nasty to pretty much everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im not schutzie. Ive told YOU before to stop that nonsense.

Plus I have participated in a thread and in this thread I was just saying that an easier way to make a Force Awakens General Leia is to use the Endor Leia figure body along with the Last Jedi Leia head along with a rebel fleet trooper vest. A quick easier way. Thats all I said and yet YOU jump on me for cripes sake.

Reaction score
Theres more important things in life than to argue with people over a damn action figure doll.

Theres floods going on, tornadoes, etc

Reaction score
Well my custom Force Awakens Leia is great too. Im just saying my custom figure is easier to make
You have yet to show what it looks like for anyone to judge whether it's "great" or not. Somehow I bet it doesn't look even remotely as good as this guy's.

What the hell is the matter with you? Jeez
...you're in HIS thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Rebel Fleet Trooper Vest isn't screen accurate though. I prefer the customs I do to be as screen accurate as possible.

Reaction score
What the hell is the matter with you? Jeez
I have no problem with you or your custom. I just don't understand why you keep repeating yourself over and over again and acting like you're a victim somehow. I didn't dog you out. I didn't say your custom was terrible. Some people prefer easy, some people prefer accurate. Let It Go and only comment if you're bringing something new to say rather than just repeating yourself again and again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great work on Leia, Customsforthekid!!! As always, your work shows great parts and painting, thank you for taking the time to share! Keep them coming.

Reaction score
Im not forcing ANYONE to make the same figure.

Chill out
You're the one in another guy's thread whining about his method and bizarrely trying to make yourself into some half-***** martyr. Nobody is trying to force you to make it his way. You stated your way, he told you why he didn't do that, and you flipped out. If anybody needs to chill out, it's you. Plus, you have yet to show us how "great" your figure looks. You're offering absolutely nothing here but whining about people shooting for accuracy. Get over it and put up or shut up.

Reaction score
Yet another home run! Your kit-bashing skills rival Chewie, and sculpting/painting is always stellar

Reaction score
Man, I was just looking at this again. Totally envy your customizing abilities. Keep it up man, always good to see your work.