3.75" Professionally Made Kenner Style Customs & Repros Discussion

Reaction score
@Stansolo14

maybe a Wioslea figure in future ? (not sure will be able to fit me big head in the bubble ! )

love all the droids you have done , maybe a R4 M9 , also from Tatooine there was a R4 E1 droid
are there any figures that you have done which wil not be available in future , eg Tall Red Snaggletooth ?

Reaction score
@Stansolo14

maybe a Wioslea figure in future ? (not sure will be able to fit me big head in the bubble ! )

love all the droids you have done , maybe a R4 M9 , also from Tatooine there was a R4 E1 droid
are there any figures that you have done which wil not be available in future , eg Tall Red Snaggletooth ?
I think the Tall Red Snaggletooth was a Mark Poon or Toy Weaver creation.

Reaction score
oh , ive just read in the description , will not be any more of these , 'This figure is made by myself. This is old SLC stock, there's just a limited few'

Reaction score
I hope that gets a second run... I never saw that and would nab him in a heartbeat.

Reaction score
@Lobotscomb , yes would be cool

would love a few R4 droids , maybe the mould from the first cast R4 figure could be re-used for other R4 droids in future but with just different paint schemes , like he did with his R2 units.

Reaction score
StanSolo does have some great stuff upcoming , Slave Leia , Garrindan , Oola , Poncho Luke on ROTJ card , would be nice if he did EV 9D9 on a ROTJ card , will NOT be buying from fansstrikeback because of CARDED SET of 13 problems.

Reaction score
fair enough some people don't like repros but the droids you have Lobotscomb look and feel fantastic , are not repros as they have never been done before and will probably will never be done by Hasbro in the future , not in the 1980s Kenner style. They have captured the imagination of soo many that grew up with the star wars figures in the 80s. Lots of nice off world Jawas there too Lobotscomb .

Last edited:
Reaction score
fair enough some people don't like repros but the droids you have Lobotscomb look and feel fantastic , are not repros as they have never been done before and will probably will never be done by Hasbro in the future , not in the 1980s Kenner style. They have captured the imagination of soo many that grew up with the star wars figures in the 80s. Lots of nice off world Jawas there too Lobotscomb .
Lol. My Amazon reinforcements arrived. They will stay csrded until the crest arrives...

Reaction score
Unfortuntelty all these replies regarding repro hurts the hobby are made by collectors who dont want to see there investment hurt, its not about the enjoyment or nostalgia, to me i get the same nostagic feeling holding a stan solo figure as i do with a vintage one, obvioulsy if i had unlimited funds i would buy original but i dont so regardless of peoples feeling about this repros are filling a well needed gap in the market as lets everyone complete there collections without the huge money needed.

obviously i dont condone anyone getting ripped off but this is down to a few unsavoury people and doesnt reflect the repro market as a whole, most people who collect repro genuinely want to fill spaces in there collection with replacements that look as close to the original as possible, they dont want a pink stormtrooper blaster just to keep investment hobbiests happy.