3 3/3-inch Archives submission request

Reaction score
Greetings! I am actively seeking submissions of images and information for a long-overdue update to the 3 ¾-inch Archives (Kevin Lentz's 3 3/4-inch Archives). Here’s what I’m looking for, in order of priority:

1. Corrections to information. We know more than we did seven years ago (last update). Please help me correct anything that is out of date or just plain wrong.
2. New images for existing archives. Especially interested in things that aren't shown – non U.S., pre-production, store display, etc. Please try to send quality images that show just the item in question against a neutral (white preferred) background. Only send images that you own and that I have permission to use.
3. I might consider adding additional archives (perhaps even including vintage-style ReAction lines). They would have to showcase (at the minimum) a complete set of action figures from that line, preferably both loose complete and carded, and preferably with most if not all vehicles and playsets. Please check with me before sending pictures for an all- new archive.

If you’re willing to help, please email information and pictures to kevinlentz@hotmail.com. Please let me know how you’d like to be credited on the webpage for your submission.

Reaction score
Kevin has always been a really cool and friendly guy and his archive has helped many collectors through the years. I owe him a ton of thanks and hope anyone that can help out will.