22 x 34 Return of the Jedi Poster

Reaction score
Hello,

Its been a while since I’ve been on here. I was wondering if anyone can help ID where this 22 x 34 Folded Return of The Jedi Poster is from? I don’t know if it was a smaller theatre release, promo, etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

Reaction score
Hello,
Its been a while since I’ve been on here. I was wondering if anyone can help ID where this 22 x 34 Folded Return of The Jedi Poster is from? I don’t know if it was a smaller theatre release, promo, etc? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Mike
You forgot the pic

Reaction score
Mike...most theater or NSS posters are 27x40 or 27x41(like Back to The Future). Other than that...most theaters only used lobby cards in various sizes. There was some smaller promo pieces though for soundtracks, foreign markets, etc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mike...most theater or NSS posters are 27x40 or 27x41(like Back to The Future). Other than that...most theaters only used lobby cards in various sizes. There was some smaller promo pieces though for soundtracks, foreign markets, etc.
Mike, this is correct. (May i call you Mike?) If you had a picture we could help you determine what kind of commercial or foreign poster it is. But one thing is definitely certain, There is no 22 x 34 theatrical poster from the US for ROTJ.