#212 - Medical Droid

Reaction score
I ordered 2 and 2 other pops for free shipping and I’ll return the extras later haha.

Idk why they don’t offer store pickup or just all free shipping...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Okay I've got to have 2-1B! Does anybody else find it apropos that the medical droid is a drugstore exclusive? :)

Reaction score
Okay I've got to have 2-1B! Does anybody else find it apropos that the medical droid is a drugstore exclusive? :)
That didn't even occur to me. Hah!

I've just been curious why they didn't put the 2-1B designation on the package.

Reaction score
Will this be in the stores? I see it says only online but does it always remain that way?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That will also vary a lot by areas...I know Grievous, Shadow Guard, and Sabine never surfaced here.

Reaction score
Gotcha! I'm not a collector of POPS in anyway. I just Like a few ESB Items. The Luke and Darth ESB set is a must for me and 2-1B. I'll guess I'll just nab 2-1B while he's just sitting at the web site!! appreicate the post guys! Take care sir! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
With Walgreens, if you can get it online, get it, because it's a crap shoot if it'll ever come to your store.

Reaction score
2-1B arrived today. Really like this one. The flexible tube connecting to his head is a subtle but nice touch.

Reaction score
Almost ordered this guy on the 'Bay for $25; glad I decided to actually check Walgreens' site at the last moment! Can't wait to get him; one of my favorite Droid designs!

Reaction score
Almost ordered this guy on the 'Bay for $25; glad I decided to actually check Walgreens' site at the last moment! Can't wait to get him; one of my favorite Droid designs!
It is a great Design but I also think because you see him just for a few short moments in the movie it adds to the coolness of the character. A little mystery goes a long way.

Reaction score
It is a great Design but I also think because you see him just for a few short moments in the movie it adds to the coolness of the character. A little mystery goes a long way.
Indeed it does! Sometimes the less you know about a certain character or some such, the more appeal and charm they have.

Last edited: