2021 Membership Vote

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nute Gunray and Weequay are both in my wish list so I have a very difficult choice. The Geonosian is good too.
For me this is the most difficult membership vote ever. I would love a close result to at least make two of this busts...

Reaction score
It was a tough choice, but my vote finally went for Nute Gunray. I would buy all them with the exception of the TFA droid and, if Nute wins, I really hope the geonosian warrior and Rook are also released at some point In the near future.

Reaction score
Had to vote for Nute! I get the appeal behind Rook, but I really need some more prequel presence in my (albeit young) collection.

Will they share out what the other gifts will be before people start renewing?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd buy all 4 in a heartbeat! But which to choose??...hmmm...
Nute and Weequay are two of my most wanted busts and have been for a very long time. The concept for the Geonosian Warrior is gorgeous. I like the design of ME-8D9. Very surprised to see the Geo Warrior and Droid as choices and I'm loving that GG is thinking outside of the box with them as candidates. I wish more of these obscure characters would get made.
Like I've said many times before, I for one would buy every obscure character they could dish out. Their designs are as important to SW as any Fett or trooper or any variation of Vader IMO.

Nute or Weequay...Nute or Weequay....

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Like many of my fellow collectors on here, I would buy all 4 busts too. sadly, I can only vote for one.

i voted for Pagetti Rook from ROTJ.

Hopefully there will a strong showing for a couple of these like again. Like last time when Ahsoka won, but as there was enough strong interest in Amanaman, we got him too. Fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Man ! What a great variety of choices !
Make them all ! I would buy all of those for sure ! I think it'll be a close race between Nute and Rook. The latter will get a ton of votes just for being the only OT choice. But , if we're picking the best looking , most interesting character , then you HAVE to go with Nute Gunray !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nute looks like he's pleading his case with the newly appointed Lord Vader , just seconds away from death by aggressive negotiations !
I love it !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
WEEQUAY!!!

Keep his eyes blacked out! No pupils!

I'm not sure if my vote went through though. Either way, Weequay will win, nobody wants any of those others. BTW, how do you pronounce Weequay? Wee-Kway or Wee-Key? Quay in Britain is pronounced "Key" right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hmm interesting choices....was thinking last week if there was to be a vote if they would include options from OT, PT, and ST films. maybe this is way for them to gage what film era might draw more interest in future offerings, other than Mandalorian or Clone Wars which is already popular.
....anyway my vote has to be Weequay one of my favourite Jabba's aliens. But must admit Nute does have appeal

Reaction score
Voted for Nute Gunray.
Though, the Geo warrior and Weequay would be cool too.
To be honest, I don't even know/remember that droid from Force Awakens. How about old Han, old Leia, Poe, Hux, or a Snoke instead?

Reaction score
Not a critique but rather and observation on what gets made. You know, the thing about these busts/characters is that most of them are wanted by many collectors, and yet we only get to vote for one of them once a year, and then we have to wait another year or longer to get one of them delivered. My point is, all the characters shown last year as part of the voting feature deserve to be made, characters such as Evazan and Malakili (the latter even won a poll), and now Nute, Geonosian warrior and Weequay. I'll take it for what it is, and buy whatever gets released as I see best fits into my collection, but why not make all of these and other wanted characters a part of their yearly regular releases instead of going over characters like Tarkin, Vader or Fett (not that they aren't among my favorites), but part of collecting is having variety in your display, you know. I'm glad this feature is being offered and we at least get to pick one character, but things move at such a slow pace, some of us will be dead before we get to see, for instance, all the Cantina aliens, Jabba's Palace characters, pilots, droids, or many more of the deserving characters from the PT.

MrT

Reaction score
Easy vote - Weequay for me. Expect Nute will also get made as a close runner up.

Reaction score
For sure more than the 80% of the votes will be between Gunray and Weequay. The result will be close but probably will win Weequay only because is a OT character. Doesn't matter who wins, the desire of the fans is clear looking the comments, we want both busts to be done!

Reaction score
I think the Geonosian is the best looking bust of the four, but I'm voting for Nute. That said, I'll be surprised if Weequay doesn't win the vote.

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't even know/remember that droid from Force Awakens. How about old Han, old Leia, Poe, Hux, or a Snoke instead?
Yeah, what a strange pick to represent the ST. I'm a fan of TFA and have seen it multiple times but I honestly couldn't remember this droid either (had to Google). Just not a memorable character. Wonder if she/it will get any votes.
If they wanted a "blink and you miss him" character, Oma Tres (John Williams) would have been pretty cool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want Rook to win and I'm sure he will but I voted for Nute. My hope is that if Nute gets enough votes then we could get a few more busts from TPM. I really want a TPM Obi-Wan bust plus I'd like to see a few other jedi from the PT. Like Ki-Adi-Mundi, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth and Adi Gallia
I would absolutely lose my mind if we got any of those Jedi, hahaha—fingers crossed!

Anyway, as the cool kids would say… #VoteNute?