2020 Premier Guild

Reaction score
2020 Premier Guild is coming soon. A preliminary announcement went out to current PGM today. The 2020 PG Membership will be starting in July. No additional details except that 2019 "gifts" will (unfortunately) not be delivered prior to the new membership offer. Let the speculation begin about what the 2020 "gifts" will be!

Reaction score
Glad to see this will be happening before the Sabine pre-orders occurs. Looking forward to the gift selections. I'm guessing that we'll see representation from the OT and TCW/Rebels. Less certain of PT. Just hoping that (presumed) OT and animated character(s) get a bust, and not a 1:7 scale statue. Would really prefer a realistic rendering of an animated character, but I would overwhelmingly guess that we'll get one of the new animated busts in 1:7 scale.

Reaction score
Something I don't like is there will be a vote for the 2020 gifts that only guild members can take part in. So essentially if there's a bust you're interested in you'll have to pay to vote for it and there's a possibility it may not even end up being made.

That's what we call gambling...

Reaction score
I don't think that's what they said or meant in the email. Voting for the PGM 2020 Exclusive is different than the PGM "gifts" that we can choose from for joining.
Something I don't like is there will be a vote for the 2020 gifts that only guild members can take part in. So essentially if there's a bust you're interested in you'll have to pay to vote for it and there's a possibility it may not even end up being made.

That's what we call gambling...

Reaction score
Good point. Discount for platinum and gold memberships to anyone to reups within July. Also a(n additional, sounds like) 20% off coupon for an in stock and preorder item.

Reaction score
I'll be interested to see how this goes. DST is starting to gain more control and hash out their version of GG. A lot has changed since DST took over for GG, and I think this will be their first real attempt at their version of the PGM as last years was just going through the motions of the previous GG leadership. I'm very curious to find out how this will go.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this years PGM. I haven't been a PG member for about 4 years mainly because GG was making about 1-2 products a year that I was vaguely interested in and those were general releases that I could get cheaper from retailers. Ever since DST took over I'm liking what GG is releasing and also their time lines have improved even with COVID-19 slowing things down.

Reaction score
Nice to see a discount for those that sign up in July...however I do hope we know what the "gifts" are in 2020 PGM right off the bat.

Reaction score
I would think they will certainly reveal the 2020 "gifts" with the opening of PG membership ordering

Reaction score
Interested to see what busts they have on offer. Hopefully ESB stuff / OT rather than cartoon characters.

Not been a PGM for last 2 years due to the extortionate shipping costs and GG putting the full value of the 'free' gifts on the customs documents.

End up paying a membership and the also paying the cost of the bust once shipping and customs fees are factored in.
Cheaper for me to buy the PGM busts from a scalper on eBay.

Reaction score
I saw this post on Facebook responding to someone who was disappointed that there wasn't a new Mcquarrie bust this year... A new Mcquarrie bust is coming soon! (Maybe PGM gift? maybe it was the Celebration exclusive?)
Screenshot_20200618-085936_Facebook.jpg

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be an exclusive for SDCC, as it has been traditionally done since 2009. Interested to know which McQuarrie character design it will be based on. Hopefully it is one significantly different from the actual design utilized for the films. This most likely be the only mini bust I'll be getting from them this year (other that the two PG "gifts" from last year), if nothing PT or OT gets offered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw this post on Facebook responding to someone who was disappointed that there wasn't a new Mcquarrie bust this year... A new Mcquarrie bust is coming soon! (Maybe PGM gift? maybe it was the Celebration exclusive?)
View attachment 355570
This seals the deal for me on PGM Platinum.

(EDIT) If LEIA, I prefer the brunette big-hair (70's-style) 'laughing' version over the true McQuarrie (hooded) version, or short-hair version. Palps would be good too, but I think something more ESB-focused would be in order.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My guess is Palps ! Gonna be badass !
Guess it would be safe bet after giving us mando beskar & sabine pre-orders plus the pgm vote before the end of current memberships, the McQuarrie would open up the 2020 PG, hopefully sneak peak next couple days...
would love to see Palps or how about the concept R2- that would be too sweet to finally get the little droid in bust form
concept r2.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the Mandalorian show but they do seem a little obsessed with pumping out Mando busts and statues.

Armourer Mini Bust? Did this character really need a bust?
Not sure what they are smoking over at GG head office but it ain't good imo.

Reaction score
If those posts are true, then I'm definitely re-joining for that Armorer bust! One of the most unique Mando suits I've seen. I said that I'd want her helmet if they could do a prop replica!

As for the vote... Only would get Tessek.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm just guessing they want to strike while the iron is hot on The Mandalorian items since it's a popular show at the moment. Though personally I would have loved it if they would show The Clone Wars some love since that was pretty hot with it's final season this year too.

Reaction score
I'm all in for the armorer bust. And I'll buy all 4 of the voting busts. And triple zero is coming too??? Lots of great busts that I can pre-order and add to the ever increasing preorder list.

Sent from my TA-1052 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I’ll be joining. I want the bust for sure and I’m guessing the statue is going to look pretty slick.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not interested in anything ST. But the armorer is too sexy to pass up.
Hope they will make all four of the voted choices, but Tessek is the one I want if they only make one of those.

Reaction score
I'm happy for those folks collecting Jumbo figures and The Mandalorian. I do like the show so far, but I don't collect from it. Too much stuff already, and I have a focus. That said, the armorer mini bust should look pretty cool. Personally, I won't be renewing my membership, however, I will buy any of the four OT mini busts that wins the voting, either through the help of someone here or other means.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like it may have been a mistake on their web developer or something, not on site now! WHOOPS!

Reaction score
Did anyone get a screenshot of it? Looks like it got taken down

Reaction score
Hmmm? Maybe it wasn't supposed to be released yet. Did someone get am email or notification it was there? I first heard about it from this thread.
Did anyone get a screenshot of it? Looks like it got taken down

Reaction score
I just hopped on the GG site last night randomly to see if any PGM 2020 info had been posted and saw them on the front page in the New Arrivals section. No pictures of them or anything just the title and place holder image saying "coming soon" or something along those lines.