2019 PGM

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if that date gets pushed back given that we haven't even seen gift concept art yet (w/the exception of Tarkin).
Yeah. I feel the same way about it. It would make sense to do so since a bunch of people haven't re-up waiting to see if anything gets done with Tarkin's funny arm and images of the " Invisible Ponda Baba". Should both of those be presented with their final designs, I'm sure it will trigger some more membership sign ups. Visuals are very important.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So we're supposed to pick our gift next month but we don't know what they look like?
Nah. Here is what Ponda Baba will look like. Pictures were finally posted :) ...

The likeness is dead on as seen here ... :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nah. Here is what Ponda Baba will look like :) ...

The likeness is dead on as seen here ... :)

I'm want to go with Ponda Baba but it would be nice to have some idea of what he's going to look like before making that choice. Lego would be easier to decapitate!

Reaction score
I'm want to go with Ponda Baba but it would be nice to have some idea of what he's going to look like before making that choice. Lego would be easier to decapitate!
Haha! Much easier with that Lego, and would cost much less to ship back to them. But , yeah. I hear you about not having any Ponda Baba pictures yet. It's been a while since they said to be working on his design and seeking approval. Honestly, I feel the poll Ponda Baba won and therefore its design development, should have been done much earlier than when it happened, so it wouldn't have been so close to PGM renewal. But, that's just my opinion, of course. :)

Reaction score
So we're supposed to pick our gift next month but we don't know what they look like?
I just got an email from Richard @ GG:

We will be updating our Product Images soon as we begin to receive our first samples from the manufactures, this should happen within the next few weeks.

Until then, we’ve moved our deadline to the end of November, and I’ve included our updated our disclaimer below for your reference.

Disclaimer: Membership fees are non-refundable. For all exclusives that are made available to Platinum and Gold PG Members, it is not guaranteed that every member will be able to obtain each product. Quantities are limited and subject to availability. Exclusives are limited to 1 per member unless otherwise noted. Members must pre-order their free gift choice as well as any additional 2019 PGM gifts shortly after the purchase of their 2019 Premier Guild Membership to be guaranteed the gift of their choice and early 2020 release. If Platinum and Gold members join after November 2019, and their preferred choice of gift is not available, please contact Customer Service to inquire about your options. If all 4 gifts happen to not be available, then Platinum and Gold members will be able to redeem another mini bust from our 2019 release of equal value. Subject to availability. Product redeemed cannot be valued higher than $100. Rules and regulations subject to change. Membership fees are subject to change.

They really should make this news more visible!

Reaction score
That's good news. We should know by then what the holiday bust is (if there's going to be one). Right now, unless they absolutely knock Ponda Baba out of the park, that's looking like my only potential reason to join the PGM this year.

Reaction score
Facebook post today from GG:

IMPERIAL UPDATE! The deadline for choosing your Premier Guild 2019 gift has been pushed back to November 30! You have until then to decide which gift you want, so stay tuned for in-development updates on all four gifts!

Reaction score

IMPERIAL UPDATE! The deadline for choosing your Premier Guild 2019 gift has been pushed back to November 30! You have until then to decide which gift you want, so stay tuned for in-development updates on all four gifts!
lol

How we don't have at least concept pics of all "gifts" is ridiculous.

Reaction score

Thanks for that Imperial Update, Max. Seems only logical they would do this, and allow time for images of the gifts to surface prior to the PGM's deadline. Hopefully the updated images are so good, they will prompt those that still haven't re-upped their membership to do so. You can't put the cart before the horses and tell them to go. It is usually the other way around, if you want to get somewhere. And that is in part what's going on here with the PGM and the gifts. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have not signed up for the 2019 PGM because the gifts just aren’t doing it for me, especially without actually being able to see them. I never even used my coupons from 2018 because they never have anything good in stock. Does anyone know if they can still be used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I believe the 2018 coupons expired when the new membership period opened up. Funny, I never used mine either. You can always try them out and see what they do.

Reaction score
anyone have the customer service number handy? need to give them a call

Reaction score
Phone calls are no longer an option. To get in touch with them go ... here

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have not signed up for the 2019 PGM because the gifts just aren’t doing it for me, especially without actually being able to see them. I never even used my coupons from 2018 because they never have anything good in stock. Does anyone know if they can still be used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The inability or down right refusal of Diamond to show ANY products prior to release says all I need to know about them. Like you, I am very unimpressed by their current stock and future offerings.

Reaction score
The coupons for over seas customers are pretty much worthless now they've lowered the value of the one that was worth using, just trying to get you to place more orders but there isn't anything to buy!

Reaction score
It's a sad state of affairs when buying from a scalper on E-bay is cheaper than buying direct from GG as a platinum member. Looks like my coupons for what their worth are going unused so the PGM has been a massive disaster for me this year.

Reaction score
hellooooooooooooooooooooo guys. just stopped by to see what these new busts looked like since i just received the 2018 ones. hope everyone is doing well. don't cause too much trouble here Lightsword.

:p

Reaction score
hellooooooooooooooooooooo guys. just stopped by to see what these new busts looked like since i just received the 2018 ones. hope everyone is doing well. don't cause too much trouble here Lightsword.

:p
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Good to see you around again ! ... Cause trouble? Noway! I'm cautiously in my best behavior :)

Reaction score
For those that reupped already can you use all the coupons on 1 purchase or does it have to be multipe
purchases?

Not in love with the gifts this year but want the exclusives/coupons/discount. Is Ponda destined to be the popular bust this year?

Reaction score
Reason I won’t be re-upping in the future. Shipping and their use of UPS. The change to DST has been the death of collecting for me.

Honestly, international shipping has doubled and the UPS charges afterwards are ridiculous. The old days of £18 Royal Mail charges are gone, now it’s £68 in UPS charges (I paid over £110 in charges alone on this years pgm gifts).

That just can’t continue. What’s the point in paying for PGM membership that I can’t use on any exclusive items as it’s too expensive to ship plus pgm ‘gifts’ don’t end up being gifts as I end up paying through the nose for them. And the few vouchers they give us literally don’t even touch the sides.

I don’t know why GG just don’t come out and admit they are only interested in a US customer base. I just can’t see how my fellow UK collectors or international collectors can afford it anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've pretty much decided I won't be renewing unless there are big changes next year.

Not happy paying the same amount for considerably less. The vouchers for us UK customers are pretty worthless especially now they lowered the value of the $35 one. The quality seems to be going down, some of the sandtroopers were truly awful and if you look closely at Amanamans fingers! And then there is the packaging. I'm not overly keen on these new poses they are going with, less is more.

I asked why the value of $240 had been put on the customers form as that was not what I paid but it wasn't answered.

I'll bide my time with ebay

On the positive side the Space Trooper is fantastic, if only they were all like that.

Reaction score
Virtually, being a PGM from abroad is now worthless. When I can’t even pre-order an exclusive (Rey Dreamer statue) with my membership without it costing potentially upwards of $300. I don’t think a $15 voucher is going to make a difference one way or another.

Reaction score
Reason I won’t be re-upping in the future. Shipping and their use of UPS. The change to DST has been the death of collecting for me.

Honestly, international shipping has doubled and the UPS charges afterwards are ridiculous. The old days of £18 Royal Mail charges are gone, now it’s £68 in UPS charges (I paid over £110 in charges alone on this years pgm gifts).

That just can’t continue. What’s the point in paying for PGM membership that I can’t use on any exclusive items as it’s too expensive to ship plus pgm ‘gifts’ don’t end up being gifts as I end up paying through the nose for them. And the few vouchers they give us literally don’t even touch the sides.

I don’t know why GG just don’t come out and admit they are only interested in a US customer base. I just can’t see how my fellow UK collectors or international collectors can afford it anymore.

I am sorry about your shipping cost. Have you looked into using USPS - for most customers that lowers all cost significantly.

Reaction score

I'm also out of the PGM program. Unfortunately, it makes no sense anymore.

How I miss the good old days😭!!!