2019 PGM Gift: Tarkin ( version 2)

Reaction score
I've paid for the PGM this year so have to pick an item but to be honest, I'm struggling to even pick as don't want any of the options.

Reaction score
Hmm... I can spot the 'Dreamer' Luke statue in there on the shelf below Grand "Fist" Tarkin. I'm interested in seeing pictures of the dreamer Luke.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wonder, what’s the MB directly above and slightly to the right of that Luke?
This? ... I don't know :) but it sure looks like some character from the ST movies or Star Wars stories. No OT or PT from the look of that ... armor? or are they robes ... a Maul from SOLO? :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction score
It kinda looked like Maul to me too but what looked like armor instead of robes threw me off. Hard to tell for sure. Maybe those are robes.

Reaction score
It kinda looked like Maul to me too but what looked like armor instead of robes threw me off. Hard to tell for sure. Maybe those are robes.
Same, the head looks like it has horns and a red face but the armor look of it (possibly the camera shot?) threw my off. Also looks like he's flexing a bit lol.

Reaction score
There's a picture on the DST page of the shelves to the right of the SW ones. You can see the MB a tiny bit better and it definitely looks like Maul from Solo to me.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the mixing of the Polystone is being done differently. I've noticed most mini busts prior to the last 5 released lately had more of a smooth surface finish to them. Ahsoka, Leia have more of a bumpy/grainy feel to the surface, more noticeable on their hands. I see this Tarkin also has sort of a grainy finish all over his uniform and hands, as is the powdered stone that gets mixed with the polyurethane to create the Polystone wasn't as powdery as it should be. And of course that irreversible clenched fist given to him is a plus for me not to get him. Besides the horrible Jedi Luke from last year, this will be my second OT bust I won't be getting.

Reaction score
Pass. Looks like he's about to serve up a knuckle sandwich. " I warned you ! "

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk