2016 finds

Reaction score
Anyone having luck finding the Wal-Mart Black series? I have found remnants, but the Kylo, Rey and FO Stormtrooper still elude me. Stores getting one case at a time by me doesn't help.

Reaction score
Anyone having luck finding the Wal-Mart Black series? I have found remnants, but the Kylo, Rey and FO Stormtrooper still elude me. Stores getting one case at a time by me doesn't help.
I think they all are getting one case at a time.

wave 3 case=
SW E7 KYLO REN x2

SW E7 FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER x1

SW E4 HAN SOLO x2

SW E6 LUKE SKYWALKER x1

SW E7 REY JAKKU x2

SW E7 FINN JAKKU x2

SW E7 POE DAMERON x2
female figures not selling line is BS as Rey seems to go pretty fast along with Kylo

Reaction score
My fiancee just found Wave 5 for me at Meijer in South Elgin. I was stunned when she texted me since Meijer hasn't had crap. Seems liek just one case was there. She left the extra Flametrooper from the case. I don't think she saw Phasma but there was a Tie Pilot and Resistance Trooper there.

JVM

Reaction score
No great recent finds. Local TRU and Walmarts all stuck on General Hux wave and pegwarmers from Wave 1. Walmart has no TBS 3.75" figures anymore.

Reaction score
Targets are getting the flame trooper wave. The local scalper must have beat me to them at south Elgin Target this morning. I did find one flame trooper.

Reaction score
Spend all weekend hitting Targets everywhere with no luck. My wife and son walk into ONE Target tonight and find Han and Reistance Rey. Im gonna start sending them out to do my dirty work

JVM

Reaction score
No luck on the North Side so far, though my local TRU recently re-added the Flametrooper wave over the Goss Toomers one, which went well. Toomers is the biggest pegwarmer in my overall area at multiple stores, along with the Rebels re-issues. Zuvio is more scarce.

Reaction score
Norridge K-Mart has two Starkiller Reys left as of noon today. Also grabbed the two FNs they had. Left a beat up Rex.

Reaction score
Anyone still need the Takodana set? I've got an extra unopened, perfect, for retail price. I'll even show you the receipt. PM me.