2015 Cincinnati Toy & Collectible Show

Reaction score
Hi all! Even though I live in Lexington, Ohio is so close by that I thought I'd start threads concerning a couple of upcoming shows in your state.

Cincinnati Toy & Collectible Show
by CTS Promotions

Sunday, October 18th, 9 AM to 4 PM

located at the Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Road
Cincinnati, OH 45246

General admission is $5, and early bird (buyer) admission is at 8 AM for $8. If you go to the bottom of their home page, you can print off a little flyer for $0.50 off at the door. That may not be much, but it's 50 more cents to spend on toys. :)

I went last year and had a fantastic time all the way 'round. I also go some amazing deals. As most SW collectors know, Cincinnati was the home of Kenner, and there was all kinds of Kenner stuff - from SW to Batman - for sale. It was a mix of both vintage and modern, almost every toy brand imaginable, retail vendors and individuals (like the Lemcool brothers) as vendors. There were some great prices as well as some price gouging; you just have to know your market.

So, who will be going? Any RS vendors planning on attending?

Reaction score
For those of you who do plan on going, I will be attending (probably with a dear friend, who is a 501st member but won't be dressed up) and would be happy to meet anybody from RS in person just to say "hi" and shake their hand. Or, even buy or trade something. I'm always on the look-out for anything Clone Wars - animated or CGI - in any scale or by any company. Post on this thread to LMK!

Reaction score
There are lots of people going and I think most people have responded to the thread that is in the Vintage section at the top of the forums. I'll be set up with 6 tables. There is also a room sale event tomorrow night at 10 PM at the La Quinta across form the convention center. There are about 30 people going to that alone!

Reaction score
My wife and I are planning to go. btw, anyone interested in Hasbro sw 12" figs? I still have a few leftovers to sell or trade

Last edited:
Reaction score
There are lots of people going and I think most people have responded to the thread that is in the Vintage section at the top of the forums. I'll be set up with 6 tables. There is also a room sale event tomorrow night at 10 PM at the La Quinta across form the convention center. There are about 30 people going to that alone!
I should be in attendance on Sunday again (provided my friend, with whom I was there with last year and who also has very severe ADHD, shows up at my apartment on time so we can carpool!), so I look forward to seeing you again, Lemcool. I'll look a little different this year with a much shorter haircut (inspired by Asajj). Don't worry; I'll reintroduce myself.

I sort of wish Scummers could walk around with some sort of small or subtle indication that we all belong to RS, so we could recognize our "badge" and introduce ourselves in person. Ever since I joined RS, I really have felt like I've belonged to something, which may sound sad to some, but this is as social as I get online; I don't believe in social media (or I'm just a total Luddite) and therefore don't have accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.