2014 finds

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, I am coming to the chicago area this weekend, and i was wondering if there are any places to look for older star wars figs (not vintage, just looking to fill some holes in my collection) and/or masters of the universe classics stuff. Any cool comic shops or toy stores like that? Thanks for any suggestions!!

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, I am coming to the chicago area this weekend, and i was wondering if there are any places to look for older star wars figs (not vintage, just looking to fill some holes in my collection) and/or masters of the universe classics stuff. Any cool comic shops or toy stores like that? Thanks for any suggestions!!
Chicago Toy Collector: Recommended Stores

Reaction score
Great article and super helpful! Thanks again for the leads! In your opinion, which are the best ones to check out? Quake sounds promising, but just curious what your favorite places are for SW stuff? I'm going with my boyfriend so I'm probably going to be limited to one or two places. If it was up to me I would spend the whole weekend doing a glorified toy run, lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone on here a member of the Transformers Subscription and not want their Serpent OR?

Still also trying to lock down two Slices and two Crimson Guard Immortals from the upcoming Joe Subscription.

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the Snowspeeder/Cloud Car 2-pack... K-Mart on Addison, just east of the Kennedy had a few this afternoon. Three aisles over from regular Star Wars, bottom shelf.

Reaction score
I can't read the article, but why would this be a bad thing? Based on the headline, it sounds like there will be a distribution center here. Doesn't that mean faster shipping for us? What's the catch?