2012 Finds

Reaction score
Most stores around here have absolutely nothing new aside from exclusives. Having said that, Golf Mill TRU has had new figures lately. Nowhere else I have been to does though.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't get it- and the pegs are mostly empty at many of them. It's not like they are sitting on piles and piles of pegwarmers. They seem to just not be getting any - or when they are getting new ones they are disappearing immediately. That was what I noticed at a target off Lake-Cook road when they got the Malgus wave, which the Super Target in South Elgin also got - but now nothing (south elgin still has the realistic clone wars anakin hanging on the pegs if anyone needs it).

Reaction score
I saw one lone sandtrooper at Walmart today, the new one, all the old crap they've had for the last 6 months, but one new sandtrooper, lol. Also saw the new CW Rex and A. Secura, not sure how "new" they were.

Reaction score
I finally scored Fox yesterday. I think I am done with retail Star Wars stuff for the year. In fact, if I can find bag head Spidey and the FF variant box set, I think I am done with all toy line hunting at retail this year!!!!

Reaction score
Perhaps most frustrating to me so far has been the BOGO deal at TRU. It's a great deal, but the only figures the TRU's I visit regularly have had are the Qui-gon and obi-wan vintage I already have more than one of, and the odd naboo guard or podracer..

Makes me want to stand in the aisle and let a bellowing end of EP 3 Vader "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

I think that might get me banned for life from the South Elgin TRU though.

Reaction score
Got beeping leia and the sandtrooper on lost line cards at south Elgin tru tonight. Yay!
I still haven't seen even a leftover of the Tarkin wave which makes me a little concerned.