2012 Finds

Reaction score
Started a more appropriately named thread. Scored Malgus and Imp Commander at Lombard Target today. Starting to doubt I'd find them in the wild!

Reaction score
Weeks without anything. It would just be better to eBay them and stop running around. Back to dollar general tomorrow.

Reaction score
lol, should change it to "2013 finds" as it seems like we wont find anything out there till then. Or maybe "2012 Can't find anything thread"

Reaction score
Amen to that.

Has anyone seen the Walmart Commissioner Gordon? It seems like the rest of the nation (other than Illinois) has these.

Reaction score
Well, I hit 13 stores today: 6 Wal-Marts, 4 Targets, 1 Meijer, 1 Toys R Us, and 1 K-Mart.

No Commissioner Gordons.

I did find the remnants of the Malgus wave (no Death Star Trooper, which is what I need) and the newest Clone Wars wave. If anyone needs that wave or Vader, Luke, or Anakin from the Malgus wave, shoot me a pm tonight. We'll have to meet up tomorrow, as I suddenly have a lot of money not in the checking account.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol, should change it to "2013 finds" as it seems like we wont find anything out there till then. Or maybe "2012 Can't find anything thread"
Well said sir. Saddest state of affairs since the POTF2 line was relaunched IMO.

Reaction score
Check out your local Wal-Marts - I had the opportunity to hit the Hanover Park store today and was able to pick up their exclusive DTF Dewback for $9! Their Vulture Droid is also on clearance for the same price. During this sad state of affairs that is our hobby, it's funny to find a $30 exclusive for the same price of a single figure.

Reaction score
C-Dawg... if you find an extra Mt.Dewback at $9, can you snag it for me? The WM here still has a tie bomber and a couple Dewies for reg price, lol.

Reaction score
I foUnd the new Movie Heroes Vader today at Wal-Mart. I actually saw the new Luke on Monday, but it somehow didn't register that I should have bought him until later.

I am 0 for 4 on the Gordon hunt today, though.

Reaction score
I've been looking for Gordon as well. All I see is bane and bm. Isn't cat woman and Alfred suppose to be out he too?

Reaction score
I've been looking for Gordon as well. All I see is bane and bm. Isn't cat woman and Alfred suppose to be out he too?

They are. I've seen both and passed. Let me know if you need them. barnes and Noble is where I saw a Cat Woman.

Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm just looking for others, like the joes. All I need is a F'ING INC as I have seen them called.

Reaction score
Ah. He is one of the two that I need as well (I also need the 501st Trooper).

I found Gordon this morning!!!

Reaction score
Will do Joe, if I can get back over to that Wal-Mart or others that have it for $9.
Bad news Joe, I was able to go to the Hanover Park Walmart today and the $9 Dewback was gone. If I see one elsewhere I'll be sure to nab it for you.

So I was keeping an eye out for Commissioner Gordons for you folks and no such luck, but I happened to notice there's like 6 different Batmans in the basic line. I assume this is 90's Kenner all over again, if not that's a lot of costume changes in the movie...

If anyone sees or has an extra INC or 2, I'd be happy to take them off your hands - I fear I'll never see new figures in the wild again.

Reaction score
Thank you dmess.

Stupid question, but which scale is gordon in? I assumed 6".

Reaction score
saw three of those hanging on the pegs at a Walmart not to far from me over the weekend. I wasn't sure if those were the ones you guys were looking for or not since I am not into that line. If anything I can always check to see if there are still any left if you guys need them.

Reaction score
I have a Nom Anor that I can trade. I need a 501st Trooper or a Death Star Trooper (Naval Trooper). If anyone can help me out, please let me know.

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I got the chance to pick up an unpunched Nom Anor the other day. I'm looking to trade it for a carded Starkiller, so if anyone is interested let me know.

Cheers!

Reaction score
I just got back from Toys R Us, where I grabbed the new Vintage wave. I have Malgus and Wedge (and Nom Anor still) up for trade if anyone has a 501st (still have never seen one).

The other two will be available once I make a trade.

Reaction score
Hey guys, not on here too much but willing to help each other out with figures. I am in the South Suburbs and have lots of Walmarts and Targets near. I am baffled everytime I go out and still can't find anything new. Only see a few here and there from new waves (Vintage) but nothing substantial. I am also looking for Ras from the TDKR Movie Masters line. Let me know if I can help or you can help me. Looking for
501sts and Tarkin right now.

Reaction score
Hey guys, not on here too much but willing to help each other out with figures. I am in the South Suburbs and have lots of Walmarts and Targets near. I am baffled everytime I go out and still can't find anything new. Only see a few here and there from new waves (Vintage) but nothing substantial. I am also looking for Ras from the TDKR Movie Masters line. Let me know if I can help or you can help me. Looking for
501sts and Tarkin right now.
I think I'm in the same area as you. I'll keep a look out for ya. But uh yeah... it sux out there.

Reaction score
Found the Ewok ans Yavin packs at the TRU in Burbank. There was one set left, man is it a wasteland out there.

Reaction score
Looks like the local 3 Walmarts near me are getting a lot of new stock of toys. Finally seeing more deleted scene figs and Hoth Luke wave. Talking with an employee and he said they are preparing for Christmas. lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found a lone Yavin Pilot pack at the Joliet TRU today. Also picked up a CW Commando Boss there a couple days ago.

Reaction score
Target Highland Indiana has 5 Maul, Opress, Nightsister battle packs left. I just picked mine up. $19.99 dcpi # 087-06-1175

Reaction score
Found a ton of stuff at TRU at Golf Mill. Lost line, Speeder Bikes, Ewoks, new Marvel U (Kraven wave), Last wave of Avengers (Nick Fury, etc). There is at least 1 of all the figures except the sandtrooper and Kraven.

Reaction score
Stopped at the KMart at 70th and Pulaski and got both the Ewoks and AT-ST packs and found the entire Malgus wave on the pegs. I was stunned, who would have thought that out of all the places, KMart would have them

Reaction score
I'm getting frustrated - I hear all these stories about people finding new vintage and clone wars waves all around the country and so far I'm finding jack and squat at all the 2 TRU, 5 Targets, 3 Walmarts that I can visit on my route between work and home. Is it just me or is there still a serious lack of action figure inventory out there?

The buy one get one offer at TRU is especially frustrating because all they have are figures that I already have plenty of.