2007 MR Items--A Petition

Reaction score
The folks at MR have already stated that a number of the items in the new promotional materials will NOT in fact be produced. Now, I'm sure we can live without bobbleheads...and I know there are some hard feelings over the CE line...but as it's been indicated some items will be cut, what would you lobby to save from the axe?

I'm VERY excited about the Ki-Adi-Mundi CE and am concerned it might be cut as it's he's obscure character. Anyone else want to join me in begging for its survival?

Reaction score
Lightsabers are MR's bread and butter. We know it. They know it. I wouldn't count on that item being one of the ones that gets cut.

And since MR does not sell CEs directly, only through distributors, it's demand from the distributors that will drive whether or not it gets made. So, instead of petitioning MR, you're probably better off letting your individual distributors know that it's a product you have interest in.

Reaction score
Who are distributors? Does MR have a list of retailers, or should I just tell the person/business I usually buy stuff from?

Reaction score
Jedi_Rainman said:
More LE/SE/EE...NO CE
Simple enough
I love my LE/SEs don't get me wrong. I will always buy the LE over the CE, but I will buy a CE for costuming, or trooping. I like the idea of the CE, but don't do total rehases like the Obi-wan. Make concuil sabres and EU sabres to see how they sell, and more to sabres unmade. Like Dooku's ROTS sabre, Sidious V2, etc.

Reaction score
I am hoping that they make more CEs, especially for all the Obi-Wan ones.
But Im also wishing they make the Jedi accessories like the the Aquata breather or holoprojector or something.

Reaction score
CHObiWan said:
W.W.O.D. – He would say don’t go with the cheap knock off Obi sabers, stick with the real things the LE’s.

Reaction score
I want more CEs too! LEs are too expensive! Everyone has favourite saber...for example me Anakin AOTC saber. I don`t have 400$ for LE so I`m waiting for cheaper CE

Reaction score
I'd like an SE cheeseburger (hold the F/X onions), LE order of fries, and a CE shake.

Reaction score
Shadow said:
CHObiWan said:
W.W.O.D. – He would say don’t go with the cheap knock off Obi sabers, stick with the real things the LE’s.
Yea, but I dont think Obi would wanna spend $1000 on his saber either...

Reaction score
CHObiWan said:
Shadow said:
CHObiWan said:
Yea, but I dont think Obi would wanna spend $1000 on his saber either...
I don’t know about that, he instructed Anakin that his saber was his life and to take care of it. How much do you think his life meant to him? ‘I’ll take the bargain brand’.

Reaction score
Well, given how much they lose the damn things, I think they'd want to keep them cost effective!

Reaction score
Masterthc said:
You could always get a custom Ki-Adi saber that would look as good as MR's if not better.
At CE $150.00 pricing? I dunno...or are you hinting something and I'm being dense?

Reaction score
Not hinting just sayin, their are some talented custom makers.My bad, I forgot you were talking about the CE.

Reaction score
Masterthc said:
Not hinting just sayin, their are some talented custom makers.My bad, I forgot you were talking about the CE.
Bummer--I thought you were gonna offer me a bargain buy!

Reaction score
Here's my 2007 Wish List....

Ki-Adi Mundi Lightsaber from SE & LE from ROTS
Biker Scout Pistol LE from ROTJ
Queen Amidala Pistol LE from TPM
Boba Fett Helmet (in the works!)
Stormtrooper Helmet (in the works!)
Han Solo in Carbonite
Darth Vader Scaled .45 Lightsaber from ROTJ
Lightsaber Display Cases

Reaction score
Jay_the_Lesser said:
Here's my 2007 Wish List....

Ki-Adi Mundi Lightsaber from SE & LE from ROTS
Biker Scout Pistol LE from ROTJ
Queen Amidala Pistol LE from TPM
Boba Fett Helmet (in the works!)
Stormtrooper Helmet (in the works!)
Han Solo in Carbonite
Darth Vader Scaled .45 Lightsaber from ROTJ
Lightsaber Display Cases
you read my mind

that would be my list too.
ki-adi mundi SE or LE would be awsome. no CE please!!!!!!

Reaction score
All I would like to see is a glimer of hope for the following:

1. Assualt Phaser - Star Trek
2. Anakin's Arm - ROTS
3. A build kit of sorts... because if that's the only concievible way in my mind for them to make it cost effective, without cheaping out in quality too much.....

Reaction score
I for one want more CE sabers! I love the idea of releasing different versions of the pieces people might have missed and can't get now due to the high prices. I'm in it for collecting, not investing.

Reaction score
Mini Helmets, keep the mini helmets I want the Tie Fighter, Clone trooper, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, Royal Guard & ROTS Vader Helmets to go with my Riddel collection.

Plus the LE Stormtrooper and LE Boba

Reaction score
I really had my eyes on the marla jade ce;but; since the ce line is dead a marla jade Le would be nice!!pretty please!!DaJoQuim

Reaction score
Who doesn't want this? Obi-Wan wielded and used this clumsy weapon to kill Grievous!

Reaction score
I think the Jedi and Sith holocrons would be neat if done right.

Reaction score
I'd buy a Greivous blaster in a heartbeat.

A Battle Droid blaster (à la the one Padmé weilded in AOTC) would also be a great piece associated with a major character without many props.

Reaction score
Don93 said:
I think the Jedi and Sith holocrons would be neat if done right.
Holocrons get my vote too, also the "cheaper" MR Star Wars collectables seem to do well (MoY must have been a surprise to them)!