2003 to be a cheap year

Reaction score
2003 will be great year for new figs at cheap prices

just thought i would remind all

Reaction score
Cause Hasbro broke the (European) law concerning prices or something like that...

It's only strange that Hasbro UK is doing something back, while the rest of Europe gets nothing... (oh well... we never get any new Star Wars action figures any way...)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Glondo Xel:
Why are we getting them cheap? Please, inform?
<font size="2" face="arial">It's got nothing to do with the price fixing charge (which was UK law and not European law). It is because it is the end of their financial year soon so they want to clear the decks so they can sort out their accounts.

Jeremy

Reaction score
The new waves of figures won't be any cheaper than they were last year. It's only going to be 2002 stock on clearance.

Jeremy

G

Hasbro UK are doing what most companies do, and do a clear out before new stock comes in... that's why we have sales this time of year.

The new figures will stay the same price, and well worth the money they are too

Actually it seems that several European Hasbro's are clearing their stock to UK clearance houses, which I thought had stopped being allowed a few years ago...

It's a good time to get some spares for army building or customising or what ever... Enjoy it while you can.

Pete

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Private Universe:
Actually it seems that several European Hasbro's are clearing their stock to UK clearance houses, which I thought had stopped being allowed a few years ago...
<font size="2" face="arial">I wonder if they are 'clearing' out our (Dutch) stock too...

Since we never saw them in our own local stores!

G

I saw a few super battle droids and a kit fisto at woolies the other day for 3.99, although when i returned a few days later to buy one, they were gone, except for the obligatory Anakin OPD.

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out for the SPDs - very useful army builders at that price. As I said, all I've seen locally is Anakin, Obi-Wan, and sometimes if I'm VERY lucky, Arena Padme

Reaction score
I was in Woolies today and, as reported recently on the Rebelscum front page, they are indeed only charging £3.99 for Saga figures
. The problem is I bought Anakin OPD and Obi CC months ago
. Has anyone found any decent figures in Woolworths at this new lower price?