1983 Rotj Speeder Bike Pedal Car

Reaction score
From what I know only 200-300 of these were produced by huffy and they weren't for sale in retail. It looks like they had to be win as a prize from K-Mart. Can't find any recent sales so a estimate would be nice. Its got all the stickers and parts. There is one chip in the side and two small cracks as well. Fyi I haven't cleaned it since I got it so it's a little dirty. Otherwise it's pretty cool looking, thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome item!!!

Have no clue for the value????

Thousands if I had to throw a guess out there?

Chive cast had a guest on a few months back talking about the Pedal bike. I believe one of the auction sites had a display and pedal car that sold for a good amount?

Reaction score
Awesome find jawa! There's one for sale on eBay for $1,100. So I'm guessing it's worth somewhere around that depending on condition. Hope this helps,K.

Reaction score
I seen one in decent shape go for around $800 earlier this year. Yours does have some condition issues, but should still be desirable, considering how rare it is.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I was thinking it was around that 800 mark but wasn't sure at the time. So now I can fully put my foot down on that number!!

Reaction score
I would say $800 as well in that condition. This is a hard item to sell when it's very pricey, and not to mention fragile, to ship. Examples without damage and nice decals can go for around $1200 shipped. Hope this helps!

James

Reaction score
I sold one about a little over a year ago for $800 in very nice shape. The key is finding someone local enought to pick it up. Shipping it is not practical due to cost and also the fragility of the piece.

THanks
Todd

Reaction score
I was thinking it looks like, and was thinking about saying so, a lot of what is shown in the photos would actually clean up.
Yes it's got some dirt on it. I actually wiped it off the other day and it looks so much better, when I get back home I'll post some better pics of the partially cleaned bike!

Last edited: