1977 Star Wars 40"x60" Poster

Reaction score
So I have scoured the internet for weeks now and am unable to find any information on a super cool poster I recently came into owning.

Basically, I have been spending the past few months cleaning out my late grandmothers estate. She originally lived in Cleveland OH for many years then in the 80s moved to Virginia. During some point I am guessing my late Uncle or my Dad obtained a 40"x60" Star Wars 1977 poster. The only thing I have not been able to find on other posters is under the art it says "copyright LucasFilm. Ltd." Instead of the 20th century fox. I read about how they ended up changing it later, etc but I would have imagined I could find other examples of this.

Sorry for the novel, I am looking for any information at all on this poster and would be interested in selling it. Please check out the photos I have attached and I am hoping someone here has any info on this item!!

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

Reaction score
Good info here on versions:

Lots of places to look for comp sales, including the following:

HA.com
emovieposter.com

Reaction score
the lucasfilm copyright insteado the 20th century leads me to beleive that this is not an original poster. what does the back look like

Reaction score
the lucasfilm copyright was added in 1982 for the video release. My guess is this is a video store poster not a theatrical. I have seen standee versions of this with the lucasfilm copy right and 40x60 as a standee.