150++ loose, mint, complete modern figures to trad

Reaction score
Yep. I had these marked "sold" a couple weeks back, but sadly had the buyer just "dissapear" on me.
Anyhow, they are back on the trade table. All are mint and 95% are complete. 20 or so are POTF2, but they mainly are "Saga" and soforth. PM me if you are interested, I'm mainly looking for a good swap for these guys.

Thanks and regards

Reaction score
Re: 150++ loose, mint, complete modern figures to

And what are you looking for?

Reaction score
Hi, how much for the whole lot of them, and do you have a list or a photo, thanks, mark

Reaction score
I can GET a list asap, yes. My wife went and wrote out ALL of the ones we have, (they are mainly hers, I couldn't care less for the new stuff..) and we seperated out ALL of their gear only to have (NAMELESS) back OUT on me!!

Anyhow, as far as what I WANT for them, we really only are after Masters of the Universe Classics at the time. As for how much, well I was selling them to said person for $300 for the LOT of them. There are between 120~140, are all VERY well kept and minty mint, and she even retained the file cards for most of them. $300 seems like one hell of a deal considering we/she paid $10 a pop for most of 'em.

Let me know..

Regards

Reaction score
BUMP ...Still on the table here. The first $300 grabs 'em ALL. ($1.50 a figure? We paid $10+ each..come ON folks, it's a NO brainer!!
) I also wouldn't mind a partial cash/partial swap arrangement, we collect MOTUC figures as well.

Regards,

Reaction score
I believe several scummers have already mentioned/asked about this...

What figures are you selling?
Can you post a list or photos of the figures?