12Jumbo McQuarrie Luke Figure

Reaction score
NYCC Started today and DST/Gentle Giant had a little tease of the next Jumbo Star Wars Figure. Now your McQuarrie concept Darth Vader won't be lonely becasue we are getting the McQuarrie concept Luke too.

Attachments

• SWJumboMcQuarrieLukeTease.PNG
    SWJumboMcQuarrieLukeTease.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Reaction score
Their line of busts continues to sell well so I wouldn’t be surprised if this line doesn’t do the same.

Reaction score
all over this. when is that Vader supposed to come out? I will almost def offload them if they do them in 3 3/4 later though

Dax

Reaction score
Not my cup of tea but pleased for those that like it :)

Reaction score
I ordered a Luke. I don't really collect these , but should look pretty cool on the card !

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Really looking forward to see what the packaging will look like.
Same here. It is the only reservation I have about these McQuarrie ones but assume we will find out soon enough once those Vaders ship out. If these are on those tiny backer cards like the Proto Fett was, I will be greatly disappointed.

Reaction score
Same here. It is the only reservation I have about these McQuarrie ones but assume we will find out soon enough once those Vaders ship out. If these are on those tiny backer cards like the Proto Fett was, I will be greatly disappointed.
It would be cool to see one of the concept sketches as the card art. I do wonder what logo they will go with. I wonder if is something like this:

1635249593438.jpeg

Reaction score
It would be cool to see one of the concept sketches as the card art. I do wonder what logo they will go with. I wonder if is something like this:

View attachment 404789
I am okay with something like this.

I am probably in the minority and I know they still have not finished off the original vintage line but I am okay with them also re-releasing some of the more popular characters again if they are going to have limited numbers and are on different cards like the Boba and Vader were this year.

My focus was elsewhere when a lot of these came out originally and the secondary prices are not in my “happy to pay this price” range. I don’t buy these to pay for my retirement down the road, just want to hang them up and enjoy them for what they are and that’s a reminder of how excited I was to get some of the original 3 3/4” as a kid back in the day. Same can be said for the retro line Hasbro has been releasing.