12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Line General Discussion

Reaction score
I have searched through all these threads trying to find out if there are any figure stands for jumbos.
I keep mine in the clam shell but maybe these could work?

Reactions: Dax

Dax

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd go for a tall style of figure stand, maybe one that wraps around the waist for displaying Jumbo figures. Even if someone has designed a flat stand to use the peg hole in their feet I wouldn't trust it as the increased height and weight means they're likely to fail, and as we've seen before these things are fragile and will likely break if they fall over.

Reaction score
I've said so many great things about this line. But I just have to get off my chest that how easily they break makes no sense to me. I mean, they had so many options, right? All those $5 retail jumbo-ish figures at retail that would NEVER break...even if they fell from a 3 story building. GG couldn't have made their $70 price point JSW figures outta whatever THOSE are made of?

Reaction score
Pretty quiet here but thats understandable. I was checking on prices for some of the older Jumbos, its amazing to see how some are over several hundred dollars, like HAmmer Head, Tusken Raider and Boba Fett just to name a few, theres several others I saw but I dont recall right now. Guess there is a following for these even if production has stopped or slowed down.

I miss the "kenner logo" on the new ones.

Reaction score
Pretty quiet here but thats understandable. I was checking on prices for some of the older Jumbos, its amazing to see how some are over several hundred dollars, like HAmmer Head, Tusken Raider and Boba Fett just to name a few, theres several others I saw but I dont recall right now. Guess there is a following for these even if production has stopped or slowed down.

I'm glad I picked up my last few wanted figures fairly cheaply on ebay a few years ago. They are definitely way more expensive now.

Reaction score
yes same here. I am glad I got those early ones, like HammerHead and Tusken Raider. They were expensive back when but now, wow, prices went to the moon. I am glad they are thriving on the secondary market tho. These are real gems and I love how the older ones said "Kenner" on them.

Reaction score
These are made in such low numbers... WAY lower than the vintage figures that they are scanned from. I think these will continue to climb in value when fans realize how few of each of them are out there.

Reaction score
You have a thing for SW Vintage?

Well don’t forget to sign the petition for MORE NEVER-BEFORE-MADE 3.75 inch RETRO figures

http://chng.it/LhHBjyjn

Be sure to leave a comment telling Hasbro what characters you want to see in the Retro line.

Reaction score
Hasbro needs to have a ST and PT wave thus allowing Gentle Giant to make their counterparts.

I need a Kylo Ren and Jango Fett in my life.

Reaction score
Thought I would resurrect this thread. Here are the Jumbos I have:

SW
R5-D4
Power Droid
Vinyl capes Jawa
Blue Snaggle tooth
Rocket Firing Boba Fett
Stormtrooper
Deathsquad Commander
Darth Vader
Droids 3 pack- Deathstar Droid, Power Droid and R5-D4