12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Early Bird Kit 4-Pack

Reaction score
To be honest I don't have these 4 at all. I was focused on the villain characters but I may pop on this as well. BBTS has it for $250 and with the 4 dollar shipping. I my go that route.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After I got the email today, I've done everything that GG has described. The problem now is that I have the set 2 times listed, although I ordered it only once. Has anyone else the problem?

Reaction score
After I got the email today, I've done everything that GG has described. The problem now is that I have the set 2 times listed, although I ordered it only once. Has anyone else the problem?
The exact thing happened to me... I wrote to their support today, waiting to hear back. Their new website blows

Reaction score
The exact thing happened to me... I wrote to their support today, waiting to hear back. Their new website blows
I also wrote to their support.No answer yet,but my order status is now updated with only one set!

Reaction score
Has anyone been charged for this yet? My order still says "awaiting payment".

Also, looking at the YouTube video from Gentle Giant, did they fix Leia so she's pure white like her cape (fingers crossed)? Seems we're stuck with out of scale, short Chewbacca. And the Kenner logo must be gone forever. But set is cool enough for me to want to add it to my collection.

Reaction score
Hope for a good packaging, because in this case the outer packaging is very important to me !!!

Reaction score
Hope for a good packaging, because in this case the outer packaging is very important to me !!!
100% agree on that, I already have the originals so the packaging is important. Please don't skimp on the bubble wrap, GG!

Reaction score
Arrived today.A very heavy and secure package o-o!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has received shipping info from GG on this. I followed the instructions that GG sent out to me to re-order my pre-order and since the 10th of January it just says "Awaiting Payment". Sent customer service and message and no response as of yet.

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has received shipping info from GG on this. I followed the instructions that GG sent out to me to re-order my pre-order and since the 10th of January it just says "Awaiting Payment". Sent customer service and message and no response as of yet.
I cancelled my preorder back in early December. Well last night I decided I needed this again lol. My order went from awaiting payment to awaiting fulfillment to awaiting shipment within about an hour. I would give them a call.

Reaction score
I called customer service today and Daniel got me all straight. Should be shipping out today.

I cancelled my preorder back in early December. Well last night I decided I needed this again lol. My order went from awaiting payment to awaiting fulfillment to awaiting shipment within about an hour. I would give them a call.

Reaction score
I accidently ordered 2 of the sets. One from EE and the other from BBTS. I might open one and keep the other sealed. Depending on which one looks the best.

Reaction score
I opened one of the sets. Just the shrink wrap and removed the sleeve. I am very happy I got this set. I missed out on the 4 figures. Mainly to get the villains but I wanted to get the these four what a good way to get them too in one shot. I did crunch the numbers and the figures come out to 63 bucks a piece. Not to mention the display stand. Which I am sure is massive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine arrived from GG in perfect condition. Cardboard box has thick styrofoam at all 8 corners inside the box so even if the package takes a hit during shipping (mine did), the actual product inside will very likely be 100% ok.

Reaction score
I don’t enter many contests , but I’m glad I did on JEDIDAY ! I got my “ Congratulations ! “ email from Daniel a few days ago ! I submitted a picture of my favorite Jedi mini bust ( AOTC Yoda ) , and won contest #1 ! My free Jumbo Early Bird set should ship within the coming week !

Reaction score
I don’t enter many contests , but I’m glad I did on JEDIDAY ! I got my “ Congratulations ! “ email from Daniel a few days ago ! I submitted a picture of my favorite Jedi mini bust ( AOTC Yoda ) , and won contest #1 ! My free Jumbo Early Bird set should ship within the coming week !
That’s awesome!

Reaction score
This set (and other In Stock Jumbo figures) is currently 30% off in a Flash Sale on Gentle Giant's site.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you are PGM, it comes to $166 plus tax and shipping. That is an amazing price for this set! About $41 per figure and you get the awesome packaging. If you haven't gotten this set, now is the time.

Reaction score
If you are PGM, it comes to $166 plus tax and shipping. That is an amazing price for this set! About $41 per figure and you get the awesome packaging. If you haven't gotten this set, now is the time.
Man I regret buying it at launch now :(

Reaction score
It's $166 plus $23 shipping and $20 tax. It will come out to just over $200.
Still a great price at $52 per figure.

Reaction score
233 total for me, which is still less than BBTS (and they are currently sold out anyway). Now if they would just reissue small head Han...

Reaction score
Got my free set for winning the JEDIDAY contest ! Rearranging the display room a bit , so it’s not open yet. But , very happy to add this to the collection !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk