12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Early Bird Kit 4-Pack

Reaction score
I hope GGLTD recast Princess Leia in pure white plastic this time out!
So the figure matches that cape...
Please ditch the murky off white shade we all suffered in the original jumbo run, if you're reading this GGLTD.
Thanks in advance.

Also whilst you have the opportunity - please redesign the paint application for her eyes. They need to be bigger and wider set. NOT PINHOLES.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
SOOO disappointing... Repackaging 4 figures we already have (Luke was re-released 2 years ago), with only one new I didn't care much about... Gives me more money to spend on the awesome Hot Toys figures I guess...
I'm happy because I don't have any of those Jumbos.

Reaction score
I'm happy because I don't have any of those Jumbos.
I have no problem with them re-releasing figures for new collectors who want to catch up on older, tougher to find characters, but to give nothing new to collectors who were there since the beginning is a bit insulting.

Reaction score
I have no problem with them re-releasing figures for new collectors who want to catch up on older, tougher to find characters, but to give nothing new to collectors who were there since the beginning is a bit insulting.
Is the Luke Stormtrooper and Emperors Royal Guard reissues?

Reaction score
This set could be cool if we get some corrections/details:

Leia Corrected Color Cape (white)
R2 Darker Blue/Early Bird colors
Chewie Green Crossbow/Corrected height

-Snags

Reaction score
I did miss out on the carded version of these sense I was only really liking the villain characters. Did GG announce the price point of this set?

Reaction score
Sorry I meant all 4 figures. The figures are what 80 dollars a piece. Not including shopping and tax it came out to 320.

Reaction score
They don't have to scan or retool. Presumably they recouped those costs on the initial release, so the 4-pack can go for less than $80 each or $320 for the set of 4. As I recall, weren't the three-packs less than $240 each?

Reaction score
Looks like the price is $279.

Was looking at the dimensions of the box it comes in, 27"x17"x5". How does one even store that? Oh right, you're supposed to display it.

Reaction score
Price isn't bad at all. I'd be all over it if I had the space!

Reaction score
Is this a GG exclusive only to their website?

or will Entertainment Earth & Big Bad Toystore be getting them as well?

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on it even though I have those 4 already - they have my number as I'm a sucker for the early bird packaging theme and for SW jumbos in general. To minimize the impact I ordered before Aug.11 (save $30), used my 190 points (saves $9.50) and used my PG $15 off code. With shipping to Canada it came out to $244.35. I'll put it next to the wampa in the probably shouldn't have bought it but it sure looks cool section of the SW room.

Reaction score
Wow. That's one of the most impressive pieces I've seen GG come out with. I really love the 40th anniversary logo in the side flap.

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on it even though I have those 4 already - they have my number as I'm a sucker for the early bird packaging theme and for SW jumbos in general. To minimize the impact I ordered before Aug.11 (save $30), used my 190 points (saves $9.50) and used my PG $15 off code. With shipping to Canada it came out to $244.35. I'll put it next to the wampa in the probably shouldn't have bought it but it sure looks cool section of the SW room.

love this comment: I'll put it next to the wampa in the probably shouldn't have bought it but it sure looks cool section of the SW room.