12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Action Figure Thread Index

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
12" JUMBO VINTAGE KENNER FIGURES:

LIFE-SIZE KENNER FIGURES:

Reaction score
Might be worth listing edition sizes and availability dates? Maybe pics too?
As I understand it, this thread's purpose is to link the threads of the individual figures, where pics and edition sizes (where avaialable, for those who care) would be included.

Reaction score
Gammorean Guard should be updated to include the POTF/coin version and ROTJ version.

Reaction score
Gammorean Guard should be updated to include the POTF/coin version and ROTJ version.
I don't think that's the way threads are setup, is about the figure and not the packaging, Yoda has only one thread here and it's coming on ESB and ROTJ cards, the Hasbro section is also structured by figure regardless of a cardback variation. I may be wrong though.

Reaction score
With Hasbro releasing a 12" figure line I wonder how long the GG 12" line will survive. :hmm:

Reaction score
With Hasbro releasing a 12" figure line I wonder how long the GG 12" line will survive. :hmm:
I would think they both would have very different markets, a hasbro 12'' line will have no impact on this line at all.

Ive heard GG are very happy with this jumbo line, they have sold very well, i think we can expect quite a few to come..

cheers

Reaction score
41 figures? Though I do plan on getting every one of the new ones, the bigger question is, with the 21 I already have displayed...Holy crap, where am I going to put all the rest!?!?!?

Reaction score
41 figures? Though I do plan on getting every one of the new ones, the bigger question is, with the 21 I already have displayed...Holy crap, where am I going to put all the rest!?!?!?
I was wondering where I'm going to put them all too. At the rate they're releasing them, I've probably got until 2015 or maybe even later to figure it out though.

Reaction score
At this point it's clear that they aren't going to stop at 40. :)

As long as these keep selling well, they'll keep on producing more, and it wouldn't surprise me if they've decided their long-term goal now is to do every figure. I wonder how they'd do the Max Rebo Band though, if they choose to do them too. Maybe special smaller packaging like what they did for Blue Snaggletooth?

Reaction score
They need to get production times more on a schedule and keep it up. Having all these come out at the same time is murder on the wallet.

Reaction score
As I mentioned before, this line is NOT for me. Now, Gammie guards are not my favorite ... but when the TVC collection released the Gam guard, that made me go full circle lol. That said... one item I really want is the Hoth stormtrooper, I want that one for sure, count me in. The Wampa I am 60% leaning that way...

and yea these suckers are HUGE..... I mean until you get one you can really grasp the packaging and the figure and everything!!!

Reaction score
Since the release of the Wampa and now the Alien retro figure, I'm starting to think GG's advertising should go something like "Now 2 feet high! Twice the plastic for four times the cost! You do the math! We obviously did!"

Reaction score
As I mentioned before, this line is NOT for me. Now, Gammie guards are not my favorite ... but when the TVC collection released the Gam guard, that made me go full circle lol. That said... one item I really want is the Hoth stormtrooper, I want that one for sure, count me in. The Wampa I am 60% leaning that way...

and yea these suckers are HUGE..... I mean until you get one you can really grasp the packaging and the figure and everything!!!
Boy was I WRONG lol... these are huge,, but I love seeing some of my favorite figures in jumbo size and on a vintage card!!! ;)