12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner 2-1B Figure

Reaction score
Not blaming everything, just noting system issues like emails and distribution. The manufacturing shouldn't have been impacted. It does suck to preorder something 12+ months ago and still have to wait for it.

Reaction score
Mine finally shipped also and should be delivered Wednesday. I was really beginning to think their system screwed me over and I'd never get it.

I'm glad it's almost over and I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Reaction score
prices are pretty robust and demand looks strong for this on the secondary market,, guess I'll have to bump it up in my want list .....

Reaction score
prices are pretty robust and demand looks strong for this on the secondary market,, guess I'll have to bump it up in my want list .....
It just came out so people are still 'panicking' over not having gotten it. In a month or two, the cost will level out and most likely be lower than it is now.

Reaction score
I listed mine on ebay and it was the only one. Sold for a good amount in a couple hours with a BIN.

I expected to see a ton of them on there. It's also out of stock on the GG site so maybe it's one of the more rare figures. As long as it took to get 'em out something's up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anybody know if GG is still processing orders or if they are completely sold out of this figure

Last edited:
Reaction score
A friend sold me his - I was way down on the waiting list; it wasn't going to happen.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Wow, very good job on this one! If I get one cheaper somehow down the line, he will need the high gloss varnish treatment big time.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way I can get hold of one of these without paying the $400 or so they seem to be popping up on eBay for? Any advice would be great.

I'm in Australia, btw

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way I can get hold of one of these without paying the $400 or so they seem to be popping up on eBay for? Any advice would be great.

I'm in Australia, btw

Ebay is the only way to go at this point. GG no longer has any.

Reaction score
I like this figure when I was a kid but these days I find him rather boring to be honest. Great for those who like him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for that, it was pretty much what I was expecting. Oh well, I guess I was able to get a lot of the others at a good price so time pay over the odds on this one :)

Reaction score
So I got one from eBay, cost AUD$346 with postage. That's the most I've ever paid for one of these but it was a lot better deal than the $500 Buy It Now option that's also currently on eBay. Now time to focus on some cheaper ones until my bank account recovers :)

Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread (again)... Just wanted to ask if anyone got this figure with the silver paint on the neck (as shown in the prototype images). Mine was unpainted. Recent searches for images turned up more unpainted necks. Just wondering if any were issued with the corrected paint jobs or not. As I recall, this figure sold out and then turned back up on Gentle Giant's site many months later and was available to order. I almost ordered a second one at the time, hoping that it was a corrected run with the fixed neck paint, but didnt have funds at the time and eventually he sold out again.

Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread (again)... Just wanted to ask if anyone got this figure with the silver paint on the neck (as shown in the prototype images). Mine was unpainted. Recent searches for images turned up more unpainted necks. Just wondering if any were issued with the corrected paint jobs or not. As I recall, this figure sold out and then turned back up on Gentle Giant's site many months later and was available to order. I almost ordered a second one at the time, hoping that it was a corrected run with the fixed neck paint, but didnt have funds at the time and eventually he sold out again.
Mine did not have the neck painted either. Pretty much sure all were like that, and only the prototype had the silver neck.

Reaction score
Thank you for the input. Its a shame but the figure is still awesome. Somehow he became one of the most expensive ones.

Reaction score
Thank you for the input. Its a shame but the figure is still awesome. Somehow he became one of the most expensive ones.
Yeah I got so much trouble finding him, he became one of my favourites just because of that! And yes, he's an awesome figure... In a way, like C-3pO and the Death Star Droid, I feel he's better than the original.