12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner 2-1B Figure

Reaction score
Another nice surprise ESB figure to add to the collection. I wonder if we'll get FX-7 too.

Reaction score
Probably my least favorite choice in this line. I would have rather seen a Tie Fighter or even Lobot.

Reaction score
Glad this is a PGM. It would definitely be the least favorite if sold as regulars :) I reckon this will be a rare figure.

Reaction score
Basically my least fav figure of all time, maybe they are trying to trump this years proto rocket fett with an even worse offering, well they sure have done that with this one lol.

Reaction score
2-1B is my favorite figure in the entire vintage line so even though I don't do the Jumbos anymore, I will choose this one as my "gift". B)

Reaction score
2-1B is my favorite figure in the entire vintage line so even though I don't do the Jumbos anymore, I will choose this one as my "gift". B)
Agree on both counts. 2-1B is an AWESOME vintage figure. If done correctly with the clear plastic (fingers crossed), this could be one of the most amazing figures in this line as well.

I stopped collecting the line, but I'm all over this one.

Reaction score
I was gona be done after the bounty hunters but I will go again for this years membership n get this one s a gift.. if the exclusives stink this year I'm out... the price of the wampa took the fun away for me to be honest.. I have zero both figs reserved except the trooper... need him

Reaction score
I've never joined PGM before but I would consider joining for 2-1B! Just a question for those more experienced with it, though: if you join, does it obligate you to buy anything else? I mean, it's not like a figure of the month club, right?

Reaction score
I've never joined PGM before but I would consider joining for 2-1B! Just a question for those more experienced with it, though: if you join, does it obligate you to buy anything else? I mean, it's not like a figure of the month club, right?
You are not obligated to buy anything. Its just that you pay for your membership (aka free item) up front. You also have access to several exclusives. :)

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite vintage figures and it's temping to get it ...but I will wait until I see if there are any issues.

-James

Reaction score
Don't forget the fact that PGM membership also gives you a discounted price for their other items. It helps if you plan on purchasing more of the Jumbo figures.

Reaction score
Don't forget the fact that PGM membership also gives you a discounted price for their other items. It helps if you plan on purchasing more of the Jumbo figures.
And you can buy exclusive ones early like the SDCC exclusive ones.

Reaction score
PG membership is worth it to get the free gift (I got the free Jumbo blue RF Boba Fett and now the free 2-1B...just gotta pay shipping), and then you get a $30 coupon for in stock merchandise and a $10 coupon for whatever you want. And of course you have access to all the PGM exclusives.

But the discount you get on regular stuff for being a PGM isn't great, since after the discount items are often still more than what you'd pay at other places. I've seen the jumbo Wampa selling on other sites for the PGM discounted price, so what exactly are we getting out of that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, has anyone gotten their PGM free gift code yet and preordered this? I checked my email and don't see any of the PGM codes.

I guess, once again, I'll have to email GG. I think they like the attention.

Reaction score
So, has anyone gotten their PGM free gift code yet and preordered this? I checked my email and don't see any of the PGM codes.

I already got mine and ordered it.

Reaction score

I got my codes about a week ago but haven't actually ordered it yet.

Reaction score
If anybody wishes to sell their's at a reasonable price should they wish, let me know.
I have collected nil from the jumbo line, but have always loved the 2-1b figure, for some unknown reason.
Postage would be to Australia, so preferable to take an offer from a fellow aussie..
But if the price is right, and USPS doesn't kill it, I'm open to offers.

Reaction score
If anybody wishes to sell their's at a reasonable price should they wish, let me know.
I have collected nil from the jumbo line, but have always loved the 2-1b figure, for some unknown reason.
Postage would be to Australia, so preferable to take an offer from a fellow aussie..
But if the price is right, and USPS doesn't kill it, I'm open to offers.
You should probably just join and get yours "free." My guess is most of us getting one joined the guild to get the figure.

Reaction score
I'm just about to bite the bullet and rejoin the PGM but don't collect the Jumbo's.

Would anybody in the UK be interested in a spare 2-1B if I were to order one? The thought being that it would split the shipping costs and any import duty.

Would be at cost, so $80 for the figure, plus 1/3rd postage and 1/3rd of any import charges.

Reaction score
2-1B was also a favorite of mine as a kid. It's hard to think of any OT droid I don't love. Going PGM is a no-brainer this year, combined with $10 off the SDCC exclusive and $30 off the Snowtrooper, if they would just finally take it off "pre-order" status on their site so the code would work.

MOAR DROADS! Admittedly 4-LOM wasn't one of my favorites. Something about the bug-eyes on a robot is a turn-off. But I bought him. Now bring on FX-7, 8D8 and EV-9D9.

Please, no Lobot. I like ROBOTS, not Lobots. I'm a completist so far but I'd really have to hold my nose to buy him or the Cloud Car Pilot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2-1B was also a favorite of mine as a kid. It's hard to think of any OT droid I don't love. Going PGM is a no-brainer this year, combined with $10 off the SDCC exclusive and $30 off the Snowtrooper, if they would just finally take it off "pre-order" status on their site so the code would work.

You'll find that this never happens on a item you really want.

As far as 2-1B goes I'll bet by the end of the year he won't break $50.00

Reaction score
I loved the 2-1B droid as a kid as well but I do find him to be a bit boring. I actually passed on this one. I do want the AT-AT driver much more.

Reaction score
I'd gladly send back that stupid unpainted Fett for this guy.

Reaction score
As I've said before (and I know positive vibes are not loved by everyone here), I like 2-1B. I'm glad I'm getting him. Gentle Giant can keep doing what they do.

Reaction score
Ah so many happy customers, and the $400 wampa is not even here yet! :grin:

Point being. I LOVE 2-1B. Just sucks that this wasn't the "free" figure when I was still into this line. That unpainted test shot Fett was just about the worst choice possible.

Reaction score
Point being. I LOVE 2-1B. Just sucks that this wasn't the "free" figure when I was still into this line. That unpainted test shot Fett was just about the worst choice possible.

I got your meaning, just having some fun. It's one my fav's as well. I'll pick it up way cheaper outside of GG then being in. As could anyone else.

Reaction score
I can't wait to add this one to the line up... GG did a great job with 2-1B... just perfect! I hope GG doesn't keep us waiting with FX-7 as a follow-up... :O)