12" Jumbo Kenner Leia Organa (Bespin Gown) Figure

Reaction score
Excellent. I'll pick it up from a third party reseller, where I won't have to pay taxes, exorbitant shipping and buy it at a lower price the company who makes it. All which are still mind boggling!

Reaction score
Excellent. I'll pick it up from a third party reseller, where I won't have to pay taxes, exorbitant shipping and buy it at a lower price the company who makes it. All which are still mind boggling!
Lol. I used my $25 reward points - that I seem to have built up - and it still came out to almost $70. Ughhh

Dax

Reaction score
Dunno about great. Kinda reminds me of Odo from Star Trek. Yeah it's a faithful reproduction, but it's just not that thrilling of a figure so I can't get jazzed about it.

Reaction score
I'm impressed with the cape. The face will hopefully look better in the actual version. All they really need to do is make the eye dots larger.

Reaction score
Even though the Jumbo line seems dead, I still like to collect them. Any news on when Leia is shipping?

Reaction score
July is almost over, no word on Leia shipping. I see Amazon now shows her as shipping in late November though. I ordered direct from GG using a coupon. Still sad about the decline of this line, would have loved to have seen the first ever 12" incarnation of Lobot, the fu mancu Bespin Guard, and AT-ST Driver (some of my childhood favorites).

Reaction score
And no news for the Bib Fortuna neither. Doing the math... the C3PO for this year's PGM might ship at the end of 2020 :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
She has arrived in the warehouse and is shipping soon! I really wish they would just finish out this line and make all the rest of the figures through the POTF line.

Reaction score
She has arrived in the warehouse and is shipping soon! I really wish they would just finish out this line and make all the rest of the figures through the POTF line.
Holy smokes. Just received my notification email. Had to make sure it wasn't April 1st.

Reaction score
Finally! I also got the email bout the Bib Fortuna, I hope the ship it soon.... by the way I saw a comment on Facebook that the card of the Bib Fortuna has a different color than the original (Blue instead of Yellow)... not a big deal for me, though.

Reaction score
Finally! I also got the email bout the Bib Fortuna, I hope the ship it soon.... by the way I saw a comment on Facebook that the card of the Bib Fortuna has a different color than the original (Blue instead of Yellow)... not a big deal for me, though.
I'm pretty disappointed in the Bib Fortuna card. It's the wrong color, it doesn't have the same photo as the vintage card, and what's with all the extra space in the name bubble? Bib is a casualty of the sale to Diamond. His real card art was done before the sale, but for what ever reason didn't make the transfer. It looks like DST took the assets from the Emperor's Royal Guard card and swapped the photo and the name.

This is a real black mark on the line and I hope it's not the signaling of them half-assing the line going forward. There was such love and attention to detail the Matt the packaging guy at GG put into these cards. It's a shame he didn't make the cut to move over to Diamond.

Disappointed.

Reaction score
Nice to see you back on here, Daniel. I heard you no longer work for GG, which is a shame. I will miss your unboxing videos. Oh well, hopefully you are on to bigger and better things. Its a shame the company has lowered quality since the sale. Hopefully they will find a way to release some more characters of the quality we are used to with GG (and yes I would love some side characters!).

My Leia Bespin has been marked as shipped! Photos coming soon. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine just arrived today. Haven't had a chance to give it a good look yet, but after hearing nothing for weeks, the shipping was extremely quick.

Reaction score
Just picked mine up. Will try and post photos tonight. She's been a long time coming! These take so long to be released, I think this line may be all but done, since nothing new has been announced in awhile, save for the PGM and con exclusives. If regular releases are coming in 2020, you would think we would have heard something by now. I know its weird but I really want a 12" Lobot and Bespin Guard with stache. They've never been done in 12" scale. And possibly a reissue Lando without teeth (and less warped head). Those would satisfy my ESB wants.

Reaction score
Really good job on the cape, I just wish the eye dots were larger like on my vintage figure.

Reaction score
Nice pics gijigsaw! I'm moving so I didnt want to pull her all the way out yet.