12" Jumbo Kenner Lando (General) PG Exclusive Gift

Reaction score
It was on their website and then removed. PGM "gift" for 2020. They also had links to a few busts.

Reaction score
I just joined the Premier Guild for the first time in 5 years. How do you request what gift you want again? Thanks

Reaction score
Go to their website. Click on "Premier Guild" and then click on "Platinum Membership" (or whatever type of membership you purchased will be listed there.) It brings you to a page that lists the coupon codes.

I just joined the Premier Guild for the first time in 5 years. How do you request what gift you want again? Thanks

Reaction score
Go to their website. Click on "Premier Guild" and then click on "Platinum Membership" (or whatever type of membership you purchased will be listed there.) It brings you to a page that lists the coupon codes.
Thanks, can't wait until 2022 when we get this guy!

Reaction score
Hi Again Everybody-
You can't use reward points and a single coupon code together anymore? I could have sworn you could do that before, but I haven't been a Premier Guild Member in years

Reaction score
I just preordered Jumbo Lando and used my Premier Guild coupon. (I realized I never actually ordered him.)