12" Jumbo Kenner C-3PO (removable limbs) PG Exclusive

Reaction score
Well, I am extremely happy to hear the announcement that there is a 12" Jumbo figure option included again in the PG Membership. While my first choice would be a figure that hasn't been made yet, I'll take C3PO with removable limbs (and hopefully he comes with the black pouch that the vintage figure came with!)

... hopefully we get a picture soon! ...

Reaction score
Huh, that's actually a pretty cool choice. That was my very first Star Wars figure. It was on an ESB card with the 4-LOM offer. I still hope to see the Jumbo Vintage line get back on track at some point.

Reaction score
I just got an email from GG stating that the Bib Fortuna figures arrived to their warehouse. Finally! Looking forward to get it soon...

Last edited:

Dax

Reaction score
With a few rare exceptions, the Jumbo line have typically been released on their debut card so I would be surprised if Threepio appeared on anything other than his ESB card.

Reaction score
I got the same notice and I've been charged for shipping now. Can't wait to get him! This was a figure I kept trying to get made while I was there, but was told the new tooling would be too expensive. I wanted him to be released shortly after the Early Bird set so everyone would have another shot at having R2-D2 and C-3PO. Glad to see DST found the $$$ to make him!

Reaction score
I haven’t compared the colour to the vintage figure but when I took him out of the box it instantly felt like the exact same colour of the removable arm C-3PO figure I had as a kid. I think they nailed it.

Reaction score
I haven’t compared the colour to the vintage figure but when I took him out of the box it instantly felt like the exact same colour of the removable arm C-3PO figure I had as a kid. I think they nailed it.
Agreed. The Removable Limbs C-3PO is a lighter gold than the original C-3PO.

Reaction score
Was the shipping really high on this? It charged me $35 for this one but only $8 for the Lando General! I reached out to customer service and I'm hoping to hear back. I was wondering if everyone here had the same issue or if it was just me.

Looking forward to it but ouch, that shipping completely negated my $20 off coupon. :(

Reaction score
Was the shipping really high on this? It charged me $35 for this one but only $8 for the Lando General! I reached out to customer service and I'm hoping to hear back. I was wondering if everyone here had the same issue or if it was just me.

Looking forward to it but ouch, that shipping completely negated my $20 off coupon. :(
I paid $13.49 shipping to Alabama.

Reaction score
They must have changed something because I tried different zip codes and the shipping is ridiculous for east & west coast. Alabama is $28.56 for the cheapest option which is UPS Ground. For some reason, USPS Surepost and USPS Priority aren't among the choices for shipping for this Jumbo now. Smells fishy to me....maybe since they're down to their last few they're increasing the overall cost to pad the bottom line. No response from GG either. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try $37.50 to KS but still better than eBay prices. All other options were significantly more.

Shipping thru the post office has skyrocketed lately. I tried to ship out a jumbo via priority mail last week and they wanted $47! FedEx was $25.