12" Imperial Officer

Reaction score
So is the 12" Imperial Officer shown at toyfair generic or is it actually based on a specific officer?
I ask this since the sculpt shows some resemblence to the officer who ask's Tarkin if he should ready his ship in ANH....right down to the mutton chop side burns.

Thoughts?....can anyone dig up a pic?

Reaction score
I think your right he looks exactly like Chief Blast.

Although I believe he will be sold as a generic Officer.

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: SnTrooper ]

Reaction score
In a rare "Go against the rules" move, I think Hasbro has made a figure most would NEVER have expected them to make.

Chief Bast is as obsure as they get in background characters. His rank badge is wrong, but the wrest looks right. A 12" figure I may buy. He's rumored to be one of the only survivors of the Death Star I! That's a nifty figure IMO, and I usually dislike 12" stuff

Reaction score
If he comes with the better body base he was reported to have at Toyfair it may well turn out to be one of the best 12" yet.

I love obscure characters and as JJ said, he's almost as obscure as they come. It will be great to have him among the Imperial ranks of my display....something I thought would not happen when I first heard about this fig.

Reaction score
jj you're absolutely right about this one. they should just give him the right rank insignia and call him who he is. i also don't really collect 12", but this is one i might pick up

Reaction score
I am really disapointed because I really wanted a bouush leia that would sell at mass retail.
Although he is a classic charcter so that counts!