12" First Order TIE Fighter Pilot

Reaction score
Picked this guy up last week and I think he's a really cool figure. Keeping in mind that he only costs $10 and it's really easy to keep my expectations in check and appreciate this figure for what it is. The detailing and accuracy of the sculpting is actually pretty nice.

I don't think I will start a collection of figures in this format, but I really do kind of like the simplicity of them. If Hasbro rereleases this guy with the red blood stripes, then I'll definitely purchase a second one.

Reaction score
I guess I should add that my only real complaint is that they packed him with the standard Stormtrooper blaster instead of a scaled up version of the TIE Pilot pistol, but that's a pretty minor gripe.

Reaction score
The figure does have great detail, and I already see a potential custom that could be made with this assuming he is hollow. You could get an xacto knife and cut out all the armor and then find a cheap 12" swat team figure in black tactical jumpsuit, and put this armor and helmet on him. If the head is hollow like the old Power of the Force 2 12" TIE Pilot you just cut the neck out on the bottom and you have a removable helmet.