12" E2 Exclusive Mace Windu At TRU!

Reaction score
I am not sure how many people know this but at my local TRU stores the computer is showing expected stock and SKNs for E2 products. Lots of stuff listed.

The thing that struck me is that no one else seems to be mentioning is that TRU has an E2 Exclusive 12" Mace Windu. Price is unknown at this time but I think it will be $30.00 - $40.00 price range.

TRU = Toys-R-Us

Reaction score
Now that sounds pretty cool. Unless it is a deluxe figure, it should be around $25.00 USD-thats what the others are. Then again they might have just jacked theprice up since it is a preview type figure. Can't wait to get it, I recently got the 12" Ep1 Mace Windu and it looks great.

Reaction score
Now that sounds pretty cool. Unless it is a deluxe figure, it should be around $25.00 USD-thats what the others are. Then again they might have just jacked theprice up since it is a preview type figure. Can't wait to get it, I recently got the 12" Ep1 Mace Windu and it looks great.

G

I imagine he'll have a purple light saber and no cloak, maybe he'll come with a battle droid like the deluxe version. this would explain the high pric point.

GNT

Reaction score
$22.00 is a much more resonable price range for another Mace figure

Reaction score
Why the hell is Hasbro making another 12" Mace when there are SOOOOOOO many other characters they have to choose from? I can't imagine Mace in EpII will look very different from Mace in EpI.

Dax

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by czahr:
Why the hell is Hasbro making another 12" Mace when there are SOOOOOOO many other characters they have to choose from? I can't imagine Mace in EpII will look very different from Mace in EpI.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you haven't heard??? This version of Mace will come with a special action feature where turning a dial on his back will make his afro grow
Hasbro were going to combine the successful license of Play-Doh and Star Wars and have a 'Play-Doh Barber Shop' Mace where the Play-Doh grew out of his head to give him the afro. I believe that Samuel L. Jackson took offence at the location where the Play-Doh was inserted in the figure to start the growing action though

Dax