12" Customs Directory

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
12\" Customs Directory

This is to be used only to link 12" customs threads from the customs section. Do not add your own images here, just links

Reaction score
Re: 12\" Customs Directory

Click the link in my sig for my RotS Anakin Skywalker custom.

Randy

Reaction score
Reaction score

How compatible are sideshow bodies with Hasbro heads for customizing?

D. Martin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Just a reminder: This thread is strictly for linking 12" customs threads from the Customizing Forum. All other posts in this thread are unwelcome.

Reaction score

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1568557&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#1568557
This is a project I started awhile ago but never finished due to time constraints and technical problems. The head and neck assembly are two seperate pieces so that the head can swivel from side to side and the neck fits over the ball in the neck base so you can utilize a normal body type (Jar Jar was put to use here).
Although I like my sculpts of the head/neck and lower legs, and the subsequent casting of those pieces, my attempts at fastening the legs didn't go well and I couldn't manage to cast the hands. I did like my concept though and thought I'd toss it out here so the folks at SSC might like it for an idea towards the 12" Ithorian while being able to use existing bodies.
Andy

Nik

Reaction score

Just finished a Marmit Sandtrooper, picture here .

Reaction score

Can we have this moved back to the "current" 1/6 scale forum? Customizing isn't Hasbro specific, so the thread should be in whichever forum gets the most traffic.

Thank you.

Reaction score

These aren't mine, and they aren't links from the forum but I do think the link should be posted here. These are Tony DiTerlizzi's customs off of the Rebelscum site. I don't think a lot of people know about this section:

http://www.rebelscum.com/tony1.asp

These are AMAZING!