12" bb-8

Reaction score
Hey guys...so looks like 12" BB-8 will be added to the collection. I was wondering if anyone else about this or know when he'll be released. I saw a few pictures but haven't heard anything about a date. Any info on this?

Reaction score
I have no idea (ask me about BTAS/TNBA release dates - those I know) and am making no useful contribution to this thread other than to say "hiya!" Long time, no see. Hope you are doing well.

Reaction score
am making no useful contribution to this thread other than to say "hiya!" Long time, no see. Hope you are doing well.
Hey you! I'm doing good, lots going on so I haven't been around much. I'm hoping that changes so I can get back into the game. Right now I'm on the hunt for a few things so, this BB-8 12in is one of them. How have you been? Get anything good lately?

Reaction score
Picked up the droid 3 pack from Target with BB-8 ...
Here are some comparison pics with the 12" FAO Schwartz 3PO/R2 2 pack 12"

And a comparison of 3PO

Reaction score
Picked up the droid 3 pack from Target with BB-8 ...
Here are some comparison pics with the 12" FAO Schwartz 3PO/R2 2 pack 12"

And a comparison of 3PO
I just saw those sets pop up on Ebay 2days ago and I went to my local Target yesterday but they didn't have any.
And was wondering how they held up against other 12inch and 1/6 scale figures by Sideshow. Also want them for kitbashing, so I really want to get a set or two.

But I have few questions, how tall are the three? Is bb-8's head held by magnets or plug into the body or how?
do you have any Sideshow r2-d2 or c3po to compare sizes?
how much does the set retail?

and thanks for the pictures. I hope I can find a set soon

Reaction score

display in the electronics section.
Interestingly, BB8 has different tools than shown with the single release. Also looks like the single release might be "clean" while this 3 pack BB8 has sand/dirt deco.