FS 100+ Individual Loose Mint Vintage Figures

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm selling off my entire loose vintage figure collection.

I have every figure in the Star Wars Kenner line, minus pop-up lightsaber R2-D2. No cartoon figures.

I amassed my collection in the early 2000s and my goal was to get a mint set (C8 or higher). I achieved my goal, with a lovely collection of figures and their respective accessories (all authentic and original). They've been in storage in baggies for at least a decade now and I figure they'd probably be better off in someone else's collection at this point. It's been a labor of love and I thoroughly enjoyed the hobby.

Anyway... below is a link to a folder with subfolders that include the price and detailed photos of every figure. I will be adding the rest of the collection tomorrow but I want to gauge how effective this method is.

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm selling off my entire loose vintage figure collection.

I have every figure in the Star Wars Kenner line, minus pop-up lightsaber R2-D2. No cartoon figures.

I amassed my collection in the early 2000s and my goal was to get a mint set (C8 or higher). I achieved my goal, with a lovely collection of figures and their respective accessories (all authentic and original). They've been in storage in baggies for at least a decade now and I figure they'd probably be better off in someone else's collection at this point. It's been a labor of love and I thoroughly enjoyed the hobby.

Anyway... below is a link to a folder with subfolders that include the price and detailed photos of every figure. I will be adding the rest of the collection tomorrow but I want to gauge how effective this method is.

Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out.
Good luck with your sale. I know it must have been a hard decision.

Reaction score
Ill take the death star droid if you are splitting up... PM me if you could, have a question or two

Thanks much

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I see an upside down ice cream cone with a message that says that something went wrong and it could not read

Reaction score
I see an upside down ice cream cone with a message that says that something went wrong and it could not read
Strange. It's working for me in incognito. Try again?

Also, added some more figures. Not done yet, obviously. This is a big project!

Reaction score
Strange. It's working for me in incognito. Try again?

Also, added some more figures. Not done yet, obviously. This is a big project!
Will take the B-wing and Hoth Stormtrooper too

Looking down the list for others.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Everything is now up. If you don't see what you're looking for, then it's probably sold. Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Tig,I'm shocked these are still here. Try posting a few pics in thread and that might help? K

Reaction score
Hrm thats odd, I bought multiple figures from him, he was always very responsive when i messaged him.

Reaction score
Haven’t heard anything from OP and I messaged over a week ago…

Reaction score
I also messaged him. I hope everything is okay on his end!

Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry about the lack of contact. I'm currently working overseas. I will be back in a few months. I wish there was more interest when I put up the listing, but I'm happy to get these messages! Thanks!!
Look forward to hearing from you upon your safe return!