1/6 Scout trooper and Bike

Reaction score
Very nice. We knew this was coming for years now ever since Sideshow mentioned it in a Q&A long ago. It's about time they finally rolled it out.

I'm surprised they are teasing so many items before SDCC though. First C3PO, then Xwing Luke, and now this. They should have held back at least the Speeder Bike as a total surprise when its revealed at the show. Oh well... either way, it's a welcome release.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am just hoping they space these out. I have so many pre-ordered I've had to create a list so I can remember!

Just hoping the Vader PF they have been going on about doesn't surface just yet.

I agree though great announcement!

Reaction score
Now to decide if I want to sell off my Hasbro 1/6 scale Speederbikes and Biker Scout. Those were surprisingly good products for their time and still look great on display. I have one with Endor Luke and Leia on it being chased by a Biker Scout on the other. Maybe I'll just sell off one of them and keep the other for Luke and Leia to ride (until Sideshow gives us those two figures).

Last edited:
Reaction score
We were just saying something from ROTJ can't be far away, glad to see Sideshow haven't left us wondering long & this is definitely a great choice..., just depends on how much they want for it/them now.

Reaction score
The PF Scout Trooper and Speeder bike has always been one of the crown jewels in my collection. Can't wait to add the 1:6 scale version as well! My eFX Scout Trooper helmet LE will soon be displayed in very good company!!

Reaction score
Cool, if they don't cost an arm and a leg - I'm in...
Very funny comment. Sideshow stuff not costing an arm and leg? Thats what it takes everytime they release stuff these days. Expect Tauntaun type price for the bike, plus $175 plus for the biker scout.

Reaction score
Just announced scout trooper and speeder bike!!!!! I am going to be so broke!

Speeder Bike Sixth Scale | Sideshow Collectibles

Scout Trooper Sixth Scale Figure | Sideshow Collectibles
Ouch. We wants it. That's a lot of (potentially) cool stuff in the pipeline. Makes me wonder if they'll ever re-visit the dang stormtroopers. But I'd want them re-tooled; the old ones were lacking.

I'm glad that they're selling the Scouts separately from the bikes...if I even bothered with the bike I'd only get one, but would be down for two troopers.

Reaction score
FINALLY!!!

Can't wait to get this one. Sideshow's really puttin' the hurt on my wallet lately, but it's nice to see so much OT goodness :)

Just a moment...I'm getting a vision. Yes, it's the future! I see...lots of Hasbro scout troopers and speeder bikes on eBay!

Reaction score
I wonder if the biker scout's helmet visor lifts up to reveal a face inside. Probably not, but it would be a cool bonus feature.

Reaction score
Man this keeps getting better and better. I have to agree this is going to be costly, but well worth it. I know everyone is cloned out but with this announcement a Kashyyyk trooper may be close at hand. The only other clone I want to see in a long time besides that one is a galactic marine.

Reaction score
Sideshow is going ***** to the wall this year. I already have R2 per-ordered as well as four of the newest Dinosauia and will be getting C-3PO obviously. The BS and R5 Luke maybe.

Reaction score
Very promising. 12/18 months to save before they show up

Must have the biker scout. Have to see about the Bike as I have three other 12" scale ones in storage. just am running out of space.

Reaction score
The PF Scout Trooper and Speeder bike has always been one of the crown jewels in my collection. Can't wait to add the 1:6 scale version as well! My eFX Scout Trooper helmet LE will soon be displayed in very good company!!
Same for me. I am in for both.

Reaction score
I thought 'I' was early & wanted to share this amazing news!!
Looks like the party has already started!! After all this while...
We have something to look forward to in regards to OT trooper collecting again...
Can't wait to get my hands on this one!
I'm sure SSC will follow suit with AT-AT Driver & Tie pilot... soon if not later...

Reaction score
Now to decide if I want to sell off my Hasbro 1/6 scale Speederbikes and Biker Scout. Those were surprisingly good products for their time and still look great on display. I have one with Endor Luke and Leia on it being chased by a Biker Scout on the other. Maybe I'll just sell off one of them and keep the other for Luke and Leia to ride (until Sideshow gives us those two figures).
The Hasbro bikes were indeed, surprisingly good. I bought mine when they first came out and despite I haven't collected Hasbro for years and got rid of almost everything I had from them, I kept the bikes, made a diorama with them and are displayed in my son's room. I will get this one from SSC, but I will still keep the Hasbro ones. There is some nostalgia involved with them ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is a great display LightSword...kinda makes me wish I were your son..ha

I am a Biker Scout nut, so this is a must have. I am so glad I will have time to save.

Reaction score
Couldn't be happier to hear about this release!!!

Had to pass on the EFX scout lid so I'm stoked I will be adding something new scout related :)

The only other 1/6 items I have are the Dewback with Sandtrooper and will be getting the Probe Droid when released.

I think OT collectors are going to have to snap up what we can while the going is good cause once E7 is released that's merchandise will be forced down our throats....

Excellent dio and display to Light Sword :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the PF Scout and Speeder bike and its one of my favorite pieces in my collection. No doubt I will be adding this to the collection as well.

Reaction score
I'm in for the Scout, not sure about the bike though. Will see. Curious about the Scout on the speeder whose boot is a bit different compared to the solo one.

Reaction score
Can't really spot any difference between the two. What part does look different to you?

Reaction score
Look at the weathering of the 2 boots. Could be just lighting, but who knows. We might get a regular Scout sold alone and a different one sold with the bike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, SSC will have to make both a Luke Endor Poncho and a Leia Endor Poncho now.
Many people may be buying 2 or 3 Speeder Bikes because of that.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I'm just glad the OT is finally getting some serious attention from this line!
It's been long overdue!

Reaction score
I agree, it is long overdue, but I am glad the Scout is being made in present day. SSC has really stepped up their game with sculpts and detail on the 1/6th line.

Reaction score
Thank you Sideshow. Only speaking for myself I been getting tired of clones, clones and more clones. Great to see the OT getting some love. Not that I have a problem with the PT I'm just an old fart that grew up with the OT. :grin:

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a pack-in scout to go with the bike. Not really a first from SSC as they packed a battle Droïd with the STAP but definitely not standard as every other accessories/environments were sold by themselves (Jabba's Throne, Yoda's Hut, Dewback, E-Web, Taun-Taun...)

Reaction score
I expect the bike to be sold separately to reduce the cost some, especially for those who may want to proactively purchase an extra 1 or 2 bikes in anticipation of Sideshow eventually offering Endor Luke and Leia.

Reaction score
Look at the weathering of the 2 boots. Could be just lighting, but who knows. We might get a regular Scout sold alone and a different one sold with the bike.
The more I look, the more identical it appears to me. I boosted the contrast a little and circled what I'm seeing so everyone can see. The clean "I" shaped spot near his Achilles Heel? Looks the same to me. But that second pic has all sorts of harsh shadows. Almost makes the strap look like it's bigger.

(Click the image to see it better)

Anyway, AAAHHHHH! o-o I freaking LOVE this!!! By far the coolest trooper design ever. I'm still keeping my Hasbro one. Cause he does look super cool in that window box.

Reaction score
I'm a newbie SSC collector. I have the Hasbro one & am completely in awe over it but man, this takes the cake. Time to change gears a little bit & I'll be picking up both, the trooper & the bike as long as the price is right.