1:4 Scale Poll: What next?

Do you like the changes?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'd not complain about them making a Tie Fighter Pilot either..., I know it's a long shot but I'd also love to see a Snowtrooper Commander to go with the premium format trooper. :)
I would also get the commander. Hopefully it would fit in my Besta with the other one. Still can't figure out why that one isn't selling very well. Always thought he was cool. Guess I'm weird.

An E-Web 1:1 would also be cool, but I won't hold my breath for that one.

Reaction score
I would also get the commander. Hopefully it would fit in my Besta with the other one. Still can't figure out why that one isn't selling very well. Always thought he was cool. Guess I'm weird.

An E-Web 1:1 would also be cool, but I won't hold my breath for that one.
I really like the Snowtrooper statue, I've been saying to myself I need to stop buying the bigger statues because of space issues but then they went & showed us that, I just had to have it. lol ;)

Reaction score
With a whole host of new Star Wars films on the way and the EU pretty much dead I think some of the more obscure characters we were hoping for in the PF line are unlikely to happen, but I still hope Sideshow give us a ROTS Obi-Wan and a Jango Fett at least.....If they can see their way to a Hoth Han as well that would be awesome. ;)

Reaction score
i think they should hit ROTJ next, but i imagine we'd see more ESB first. there are 5 ANH, and 2 ESB so far. it would be interesting to see if they include the droids and Chewbacca in Ep.V or VI versions, and not Ep.IV.

but since they've made both ANH and ESB Luke, i think it's easy to imagine a jedi Luke. what i would really like to see from ROTJ is a slave Leia. i think that PF is the only way that SSC should approach that character.
I believe they already did a Jedi Luke with a lightsaber and a blaster for the EX version. It looked like he was sneaking around the Death Star playing Hide-an-Seek or Kick-the-Can.

If they could get the head correct and the clothing right I believe an Empire Strikes Back Han Solo in his Blue Asteroid/Bespin jacket would look great! It just needs a great stance with the blaster drawn. I'm not a big fan of these passive standing poses. Han is such a take charge/ready to shoot character that I think he needs a very aggressive stance. That original PF Han Solo from ANH looks like a wacky "Ken Doll" pose. "Barbie, I'm home..."

Reaction score
I said I would post some pix

Well, obviously my upload skills are lacking, and I'm a bit rusty with my clay modeling skills, but I'm dedicated to getting these helmets right. Again, ANY feedback will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I think the TFA FO stormtrooper is a no-brainer. I was surprised GG and SSC/HT didn't have one in any format on display at SDCC.

Reaction score
Jabba the Hutt
Jawas
Tie Pilot
AT-AT Driver
Rancor
Wampa
Royal Guard
Greedo

and so many more...

Reaction score
You want an 1/4 Scale Rancor ?!?! that would be a huge monster!!!
I would love to see all the OT creatures in 1/4 scale...

I also forgot to mention another I want deeply... The Gamorrean Guard.

Reaction score
A well done Gamorrean, like the 1/5 Mythos, with little fabric and a metal axe would be a nice statue to pick... don't have the space for something like a Rancor 1/4, and probably couldn't afford it either.

I would love to see all the OT creatures in 1/4 scale...

I also forgot to mention another I want deeply... The Gamorrean Guard.

Reaction score
Although I already have the Attakus 1/5 version of the Gamorrean, I would be down for a 1/4 scale one if the sculpt is superior. There's always room for improvement. I'd also love to see some Cantina and Jabba's palace aliens.

myc

Reaction score
strongly considered since years to do a custom Gamorrean Guard mixed media.. just love those piggies :D

Reaction score
General Kenobi
Captain Rex Phase II
Qui-Gon Jinn (really how hasn't this been made yet?)
Ahsoka Tano
Darth Sideous
New ROTJ Luke
New ANH Han Solo
New ANH Princess Leia
ESB Vader, take some inspiration from Hasbro's Vader Unleashed that came out years ago
Lando
Cad Bane
X-Wing Luke